X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again Gadawg!!! Heres your pic with the man-thing

And remember under neath that butt in the photo is man-junk

http://bettorschat.com/forums/attach...9&d=1135678544
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 05-25-2006, 08:54 PM.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
      And remember under neath that butt in the photo is man-junk

http://bettorschat.com/forums/attach...9&d=1135678544
      THAT WAS SO WRONG......
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

don't forget Gadawg's "friend" Rjeremy:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/at...7&d=1135675059
        Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

There will be 6 episodes in the new season then the show will be over as everyone dies.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            There will be 6 episodes in the new season then the show will be over as everyone dies.
            HUH?????

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              HUH?????

Comment

Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Tried watching it and I really don't get it. I think its kinda hard to start watching that show without seeing the first season. Was in the store and some dumbass said he thought they were all dead. Was thinking why would they kill of a hit show.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    Tried watching it and I really don't get it. I think its kinda hard to start watching that show without seeing the first season. Was in the store and some dumbass said he thought they were all dead. Was thinking why would they kill of a hit show.
                    I have not missed a single episode in 2 seasons. After season 1 came out on DVD, i bought it for $50. It's well worth it because it would be very confusing not seeing it from the start. I'm telling you, you will be hooked. The writers have you thinking every minute of every show!

Comment

I have not missed a single episode in 2 seasons. After season 1 came out on DVD, i bought it for $50. It's well worth it because it would be very confusing not seeing it from the start. I'm telling you, you will be hooked. The writers have you thinking every minute of every show!

Agreeed....I started watching mid way thru this season, and after 2 episodes, I bought season one, and can't wait to buy season 2 to see what i missed.

I am so hooked on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                        Agreeed....I started watching mid way thru this season, and after 2 episodes, I bought season one, and can't wait to buy season 2 to see what i missed.

I am so hooked on it.
                        John, The writers for this show really are brilliant. The Ratings prove it too with over 17 million viewers each week!

Comment

John, The writers for this show really are brilliant. The Ratings prove it too with over 17 million viewers each week!

I think you have this show confused with Kiefer Sutherlands 24 which actually IS Good !

Monte don't bother with Season One of this Stinker because the Only thing LOST was the Friggin' Script !

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
                            I think you have this show confused with Kiefer Sutherlands 24 which actually IS Good !

Monte don't bother with Season One of this Stinker because the Only thing LOST was the Friggin' Script !
                            Hell man, i don't shit on your show, why you shit on mine??

Comment

Hell man, i don't shit on your show, why you shit on mine??
                              Bwahahahahahahaha.......

Just messing with ya Brother I LOVE THE SHOW .... And I will miss the Hatch . Whadda f*cks up with the Others ?

Seriously Season 2 was Much better than one ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
                                Bwahahahahahahaha.......

Just messing with ya Brother I LOVE THE SHOW .... And I will miss the Hatch . Whadda f*cks up with the Others ?

Seriously Season 2 was Much better than one ....
                                Shit dawg ... You have me seeing double now :crazyeye:

I don't know if you really like the show or not!

I have not seen 24 because i didn't start watching in episode 1 but i have heard it's a great show!

Comment

Working...
                                X