"Lost" is on ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bb,

I've seen every Lost episode since day 1 and we watched the 1st Heroes show. It was different but very good. The hour flew by as i was so intrigued by the concept. I did not see this weeks show yet but i have it on DVR ready to watch this weekend! Much better DVR'ing these one hour shows and watching them at your leisure in 40 minutes!

Comment

Great show, I got a DVR as well, so I'll watch it after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard
        ill watch first hour of yanks and hit em up during the ads, damn, i've seen enough baseball to last a lifetime, and ive been looking forward to LOst, dont have a DVR, just vhs
        sucks 4 u...dvr is the shit.....
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I watched Heroes, thought it was interesting, but after that second episode, I'm not hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            bb,

I've seen every Lost episode since day 1 and we watched the 1st Heroes show. It was different but very good. The hour flew by as i was so intrigued by the concept. I did not see this weeks show yet but i have it on DVR ready to watch this weekend! Much better DVR'ing these one hour shows and watching them at your leisure in 40 minutes!

well, you've probably read my frustrating lost story, but I will look into a dvr(have it with my cable system, but bill is too high already)

I also watch more discovery channel, history channel and comedy central than regular tv, so its not too important to me
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              sucks 4 u...dvr is the shit.....
              Yes it is!

Crystal clear, unlike every Vhs tape. It's the bomb pausing and rewinding live t.v. (especially during games).

You need to take a dump and there is 2:00 left in a tie game ... Hit pause and take care of business! Right Dimer?

Mickey D's has been known to go right through you quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                I watched Heroes, thought it was interesting, but after that second episode, I'm not hooked.
                Shit ... I have not watched the 2nd one yet!

Comment

Yes it is!

Crystal clear, unlike every Vhs tape. It's the bomb pausing and rewinding live t.v. (especially during games).

You need to take a dump and there is 2:00 left in a tie game ... Hit pause and take care of business! Right Dimer?

u know dimer dvr's dancing with the queers 4 sure....the picture quality is unreal...

Comment

Yes it is!

You need digital cable and it's about $7 a month!

Comment

wayne it was pretty good, some gruesome scenes as well, you'll like it

My record Click Here

Comment

u know dimer dvr's dancing with the queers 4 sure....the picture quality is unreal...
                        Yup ... and he rubs one out to Mario Lopez when the wife goes to bed!

Comment

can you imagine 10fruitbry rewinding those dance steps to catch a move he missed?

My record Click Here

Comment

Yup ... and he rubs one out to Mario Lopez when the wife goes to bed!
                            u know he wishes screech was dancing with mario insted of some hot chick.....

Comment

u know he wishes screech was dancing with mario insted of some hot chick.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard
                                can you imagine 10fruitbry rewinding those dance steps to catch a move he missed?
                                omg............bwhahahahhhahaa thanks 4 the visual

Comment

Working...
                                X