"Lost" is on ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woooo Hoooooo

They used the Red Sox '04 WS Win on lost Tonight!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Woooo Hoooooo

They used the Red Sox '04 WS Win on lost Tonight!!!!!
      Now who's living in the past???
      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard
        Now who's living in the past???
        The Producers of "LOST" i guess!!!

Comment

damn every new episode raises more questions, we need some answers before season 6
          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

damn every new episode raises more questions, we need some answers before season 6
            I say this EVERY week. Are they ever going to tell us anything???

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I say this EVERY week. Are they ever going to tell us anything???
              Bastages .... now they give us ONLY Half a fuckin' season Tune in , in February .... kiss my ASS !

Lost is Lost ....
              Last edited by Ldawg; 11-10-2006, 12:32 PM.

Comment

about lost

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  about lost
                  Jr. is DONE.... forget about it !

I'd like to see JJ take it ... holy shit .... I just remembered that I have some Futures Bets on the Championship . Better dig those up.... pretty sure that I have Johnson, the perennial favorite !

Comment

\
                    Ditto, ditto, they start new story lines each episode. fuckers dont answer shit
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                      \
                      Ditto, ditto, they start new story lines each episode. fuckers dont answer shit
                      Think about it ... IF they answered anything then they wouldn't be "Lost" ! What happened to Michael and how did Mr. Echo get killed ? They don't show current episodes in Hawaii ... go figure !!

I'm done with their sorry asses ... think I'll go find a Lost Blog and REALLY Bitch about it .... the fuckin' Cult followers that track all that meaningless shit on the Internet is what encouraged the Producers to screw the shit up ....they can kiss my Brown-eyed Susan ...... LOST Producers

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg
                        Think about it ... IF they answered anything then they wouldn't be "Lost" ! What happened to Michael and how did Mr. Echo get killed ? They don't show current episodes in Hawaii ... go figure !!

I'm done with their sorry asses ... think I'll go find a Lost Blog and REALLY Bitch about it .... the fuckin' Cult followers that track all that meaningless shit on the Internet is what encouraged the Producers to screw the shit up ....they can kiss my Brown-eyed Susan ...... LOST Producers

I would just buy the whole season on dvd but my wife gets pissed if i dont watch it with her. She's the one with the so she's the boss
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Jr. is DONE.... forget about it !

!
                          go ahead write him off.....still wanna trade for kahne bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            I would just buy the whole season on dvd but my wife gets pissed if i dont watch it with her. She's the one with the so she's the boss

Nut cake .....

How can Monte take something so Pretty and make it look so disgustingly UGLY ?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              go ahead write him off.....still wanna trade for kahne bwahahahahahaha
                              Thanks but no trade.... If Jr. finishes in 2nd do I get two $20 's or one ?

Comment

Thanks but no trade.... If Jr. finishes in 2nd do I get two $20 's or one ?
                                one from me....you'll have to collect the other from dime

Comment

Working...
                                X