Bad news from TMess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news from TMess...

I posted a while back about my and my girlfriend expecting our first baby....I regret to inform you that last week she experienced some complications with the pregnancy and we lost the baby. I know that this is common among pregnancies but it has just affected me more then most. My situation is a little more complex then most. My girlfriend lives in Puerto Rico and she was going to move to LA to be with me when the baby was born. After we lost the baby she took it worse then me and said she wanted nothing to do with me anymore. I feel horrible...one day I had a beautiful girl I was going to marry and a little one on the way...and now I have nothing. Havn't posted any picks in a while and don't know when I will, but I wish you all good luck...
    lets do this!!!

sorry to hear about that tmess, i'll keep you in my thoughts, keep your head up man

Comment

Guess that puts things like my bitching about going 0-5 tonight in perspective.

Sorry to hear this man. I've been through the miscarriage thing as well, and fortunately have two beautiful kids, so things will turn around. They way we tried to think of it was that something was severely wrong with the baby, and nature took it's course.

I know women go through a lot when this happens, and this probably isn't what you want to hear at this time, but I think you have to think of your fiance the same way. If this was enough for her just to completely want nothing to do with you, things probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

Good luck with everything, and remember, each day things will get a little easier. I wish you the best.

Comment

As much as you're going through right now, she's going through more..... keep your head up and when you can, show her support. If it's meant to be, she'll come around buddy. Good Luck in the future from one cajun to another.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Nice words tigger! I think hes right, just show her that you can/will be there for her and that you care more for her than anything else. Don't worry about trying to get her to love you, just prove to her that she is loved and that you hurt deeply for her want to be there in anyway possible. The other stuff will all fall into place as God sees fit to make it. I will keep you in my thoughts.........

Comment

i'm so sorry to hear about your baby tmess...my deepest sympathies go out to you and your girlfriend...stay strong and hopefully you and your girlfriend will be able to work through it
            Meg

Comment

My prayers are with you tmess, my sister in-law just had a miscarriage yesterday and my they are taking it real hard second one in 3 months....
              RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I wish you nothing but better days in the future brother. This will pass and you'll get through it stronger. My condolensces
                Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                  I wish you nothing but better days in the future brother. This will pass and you'll get through it stronger. My condolensces
                  I don't think I can say it any better TMess. The loss of your dear one and dear one to be- is tough to take- but I know you are a survivor.
                  Life may take some different angles for you but you will grow stronger. Cry out your emotions and then get back to what got you here in the first place. Work out harder and save for that next time that you come across your destiny again- thats all we can do- fight the good fight. Stay Strong!
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

my prayers are with you. hang in there

Comment

I am so sorry to read your loss.It is such a tragedy to lose an unborn child.I hope God will help your girl friend over come her great grief and will get back with you.

Comment

My condolences go out to you and your girlfriend. Time does heal all wounds, and I hope that things will work out between you and your girlfriend. God Bless
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

So sorry to hear this Tmess. I cant imagine going thru that. I really hope that you and your girlfriend work things out. GL in future and try as hard as it may be to remain positive.

Bryan
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Tmess, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Being that my wife and I are expecting our first in about 7 weeks puts a lot in perspective.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

John

Comment

Sorry to hear this TMESS ... Hope you and your girlfriend can get by this tragedy ... best to you

Comment

Working...
                              X