Bad news from TMess...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
    T.....Me and my wife lost 3 children over our many years together...She had 2 tubular births which to this day has effected her pschologically...The first was when we were living together....She wanted to split up, but instead we seek-ed counseling which help put everything back in perspective..Things will happen in your life and you will find out sometimes that you have no control of certain situations.......Seek help because it will only keep you from doing something you might regret, and help to control your emotions and go on with life......And try to have her go with you, if all possible.....If she doesn't want to, maybe she wasn't really going to move in with you to begin with...Keep strong and be the one to get your life in order and if you really want her, go to her face to face and have a talk about what she really wants to do...Talking face to face with have more of an impact, than over the phone...
    Tmess - you know your situation better than anyone and only you can decide what is the best approach for you and your girl .
    But my 2cents is that , I agree with the Cheese man. There is absolutely no better way to work things through than Face to Face !
    If at all possible and depending on how much you care for this girl ....I would go there and show her That YOU ARE THERE for HER ....and that She is not Alone .
    Sometimes just Holding someone and giving them a shoulder to lean on goes a long long way . Good luck my friend and I'm sorry for your loss !

Comment

Sorry to hear of that, TMess .... honestly, it happens more than people think .... my wife and I lost our first .... and as I told her .... I like to believe it is God's/nature's way of saying something wasn't right .... you know?? Everything was fine and then BAM !!! ...gone .... now Mr & Mrs Fenway are pregnant again and the 1st Sox Fan is due at the end of May .... and all is well......bottom line is ... I'm no f'n prophet .... but just wanted to say sorry & hope it makes you stronger .... best of luck to both of you guys ... hope all goes well TMess ....

Fenway
      MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
      Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
      Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
      Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
      5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
      NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

T.... i just saw this for the 1st time... I'm very sorry to hear what happened.. My mom and her 2 sisters went through the same exact thing.... They all lost the 1st child and had all healthy children after that.... Time will heal my friend!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Tony!!!! My heart goes out to you. Keep your head up as best you can!

Comment

TMess.... I just saw this for the first time.....
            I'm very sorry to hear about your loss..... stay strong, it is said all things happen for a reason I hope everything will work out for you and your girlfriend
            Try to take the wise advise of the people here and reach out to as many friends and family and professionals as you can, I wish you all the best

-Pole
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Tmess....hopefully your not posting indicates thet you're in Puerto Rico taking care of your girl....gl ....hope everything works out !!

Comment

Working...
              X