Anyone live in San Diego???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ-
    I've been in SD for about 16 years now, you can not beat this place. Few notes for ya...

You definitely do not want to go to TJ (very messed up town right now), Puerta Nuevo although is well worth the trip if you want Lobster. It's only about 20-30 minutes south of TJ. The last sherriff that was sworn in in TJ, was gunned down that afternoon.

La Jolla is awesome, great places to eat (including the sushi place on Prospect Ave.)

Gaslamp district is probably perfect for you. 25-30 year old crowd goes to party in Gaslamp.

Any questions you have I would be happy to help you with. Unfortunately I will be out of town at the end of this month.

Spark- Could you forward my e-mail to RJ please.

Oh yeah, easy on the Phillipino talk boys, my wife is Phillipino.

Hope you have a great trip RJ.

Comment

Originally posted by scottya
      RJ-
      I've been in SD for about 16 years now, you can not beat this place. Few notes for ya...

You definitely do not want to go to TJ (very messed up town right now), Puerta Nuevo although is well worth the trip if you want Lobster. It's only about 20-30 minutes south of TJ. The last sherriff that was sworn in in TJ, was gunned down that afternoon.

La Jolla is awesome, great places to eat (including the sushi place on Prospect Ave.)

Gaslamp district is probably perfect for you. 25-30 year old crowd goes to party in Gaslamp.

Any questions you have I would be happy to help you with. Unfortunately I will be out of town at the end of this month.

Spark- Could you forward my e-mail to RJ please.

Oh yeah, easy on the Phillipino talk boys, my wife is Phillipino.

Hope you have a great trip RJ.

thanks buddy. I was there in May of last year for 6 days for work, we went to the gaslamp district a few times, was a blast!

Comment

Doc,

did post #17 cause this thread to get moved to non-gambling??

if so my apologies to RJ
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas

Traffic is worse now too...but where isn't it, right?

no traffic problems in feura bush thanks!!!
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Last time RJ attempted to start a thread in non-gambling it looked like this ............, not sure if he has figured out this site yet, LOL
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              Monte,

We're staying in one of my sister's vendors houses. he lives in LA, but has a house in San Diego too. he's letting us stay there for 5 days. I'll be looking at the shacks on the outskirts of the city.

And I definately won't be in Tijuana.
              Ok, since none of the other pervs on the site said anything. Where are the pics of your sisters?

go too www.realtor.com and you can look at houses in La Jolla.

Comment

Working...
              X