No announcement yet.

Anyone live in San Diego???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ, smart move. Stick to the states where your troubles can be easily fixed...LOL

If you like sushi, there's a cool little all you can eat sushi place downtown La Jolla...good eats.

Cost of living out there is NUTS...GL...not sure where you're moving from but I'm sure you've crunched the numbers...I'll assume the income is doubling up to handle that venture...

Have fun and say hi to SHAMU...
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      Monte,

We're staying in one of my sister's vendors houses. .

ahhhh RJ's sister.......... Dime is in love!!!!!!!!!
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
        RJ, smart move. Stick to the states where your troubles can be easily fixed...LOL

If you like sushi, there's a cool little all you can eat sushi place downtown La Jolla...good eats.

Cost of living out there is NUTS...GL...not sure where you're moving from but I'm sure you've crunched the numbers...I'll assume the income is doubling up to handle that venture...

Have fun and say hi to SHAMU...

From what I've figured out, the cost of living is only 36% higher than in Pittsburgh

Comment

only been to SD once, loved it, i was the tallest guy around with all the phillipinos there... PERFECT weather, enjoy
          ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Have fun RJ !!!!

Sorry, I didn't know you were a "kid"...LOL
            See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

RJ,

I been since 1978. The best place to live. Give me a call. I will show you around. Houses are very expensive. Probably one of the most expensive in the country. For what you pay here for a 3 bedroom 2000 -3000 SF, you probably could buy 3-5 of those in Pitts.

ANd TJ, not all that any more. That is where kids 18-20 go to. They can drink there. Dirty. If you like Lobster, I can take you to Puerto Nuevo, a little south of TJ.

Not sure how I can give you my number. go to my site and contact me from there. thaikaratedotcome.

Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                RJ,

I been since 1978. The best place to live. Give me a call. I will show you around. Houses are very expensive. Probably one of the most expensive in the country. For what you pay here for a 3 bedroom 2000 -3000 SF, you probably could buy 3-5 of those in Pitts.

ANd TJ, not all that any more. That is where kids 18-20 go to. They can drink there. Dirty. If you like Lobster, I can take you to Puerto Nuevo, a little south of TJ.

Not sure how I can give you my number. go to my site and contact me from there. thaikaratedotcome.

Thomas

Have spark send me your e-mail.

Comment

Spark, can you RJ my email?

Thanks

Comment

non-gambling issues, huh?
                    2009 MLB:
                    JULY
                    23-19 (+21.72x)
                    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

RJ, check the diff's...everything from food, gas, utilities, housing...be real ANAL...you will be shocked...mostly from a housing standpoint...I don't know about taxes but I'm guessing it's high as well...better check insurance as well...especially for auto's...

36% sounds way to LOW...I think it's higher, but I lived there a while back, have friends there now and only visit...

I'd live there myself, weather and fun, but that COL is HIGH HIGH HIGH...
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

RJ, check the diff's...everything from food, gas, utilities, housing...be real ANAL...you will be shocked...mostly from a housing standpoint...I don't know about taxes but I'm guessing it's high as well...better check insurance as well...especially for auto's...

36% sounds way to LOW...I think it's higher, but I lived there a while back, have friends there now and only visit...

I'd live there myself, weather and fun, but that COL is HIGH HIGH HIGH...

High yes, but all worth it.

Comment

Yea, u get what u pay for...weather...but not sure it's worth that GD much...LOL...I'd rather pay 1/2 mill for a 4K sq fter than god knows what, 2 mill for that in Diego?? I'm curious know to see what the $/sq foot for a home out there is now???

Traffic is worse now too...but where isn't it, right?

It's all relative but anything is better than the Snow and cold of the upper MidWest...hate that.
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

i can't stand the snow!

Comment

RJ...i got that way too....moved to fort lauderdale for 3 years....then back to CT after i sold my house for a nice profit....now i am moving back again....can not take the grey and the snow......brings me down....like being outside,....anyways, check out www.housingtracker.com...it shows inventory, trends and median price over a 4 month period.....San Diego although still hugely expensive is +297% inventory over 4 months and prices are down 9.1% over the last 4 months......I am going back to lauderdale and renting for a year as inventories are mounting there as well and when there is someone in a bind i am ready to pounce.....do not want to be buying near the top.....good luck

Comment

Yea, u get what u pay for...weather...but not sure it's worth that GD much...LOL...I'd rather pay 1/2 mill for a 4K sq fter than god knows what, 2 mill for that in Diego?? I'm curious know to see what the $/sq foot for a home out there is now???

Traffic is worse now too...but where isn't it, right?

It's all relative but anything is better than the Snow and cold of the upper MidWest...hate that.

Where in the upper Midwest did/do you live Vinny? If ya don't mind me asking.

I just moved from Watertown, SD (Northeast Corner) to Iowa.
                                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                                X