Anyone live in San Diego???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in San Diego???????

I'm coming to town. I'll be there from January 25-29. Let me know, maybe we'll meet up for a drink.

Let me save you the time Bryan, we're not interested that Drew Brees's doctor will be there, or a bunch of fence jumpers, so save it!

Rj... you gonna go to Tiajuana??? El reveloution street??

Comment

U going to bet on Jai Alai???
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        Rj... you gonna go to Tiajuana??? El reveloution street??

That's the LAST place I'll be going.

We're staying in a huge house on the beach, I'll be in La Jolla, SD, and the gaslamp disctrict. Looking for houses while I'm out there. Planning a big move

Comment

wow... You gotta go to Mission Beach also while your down there. Love San Diego!! Had a great time... but you should cross the border!! We had a fucking blast over there!!

Comment

just got back from there about a month ago..one of the best cities i ever been to. I dont know if you play golf or not, but if you do ...got check out Torre Pines! unreal up there in La Jolla! you'll ove it!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              That's the LAST place I'll be going.

We're staying in a huge house on the beach, I'll be in La Jolla, SD, and the gaslamp disctrict. Looking for houses while I'm out there. Planning a big move
              You make that much coin? La Jolla is very nice and expensive especially if you get close to the beach.

I wouldn't go into Tijuana unless I was going with regulars that have been there before. If you go down there you will see hundreds of hispanics sitting there at the fence.

Comment

Are you going to San Diego or San Francisco? If you are looking to meet up with guys, then you mistyped San Diego instead of SF. Good luck fella!!!!!!! HUGS and KISSES

Comment

I will only be posting a few 2nd half plays, and they are very last second, so I WILL NOT count ANY of them in my RECORD!

DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT YOUR RECORD IS? YOU MUST HAVE AN EGO FOR SOME REASON. GET A LIFE LOSER.

Comment

Originally posted by NJFATITALIAN
                    I will only be posting a few 2nd half plays, and they are very last second, so I WILL NOT count ANY of them in my RECORD!

DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT YOUR RECORD IS? YOU MUST HAVE AN EGO FOR SOME REASON. GET A LIFE LOSER.

Who the fuck are you? Douchebag. What's your record?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      You make that much coin? La Jolla is very nice and expensive especially if you get close to the beach.

I wouldn't go into Tijuana unless I was going with regulars that have been there before. If you go down there you will see hundreds of hispanics sitting there at the fence.

Monte,

We're staying in one of my sister's vendors houses. he lives in LA, but has a house in San Diego too. he's letting us stay there for 5 days. I'll be looking at the shacks on the outskirts of the city.

And I definately won't be in Tijuana.

Comment

I smell a fight, let's ROOT for a winner.
                        2009 MLB:
                        JULY
                        23-19 (+21.72x)
                        Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                        Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                        1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

RJ, Be sure and have lunch at Tom Hamm's Light House....
                          Cold beer and Fresh oysters....MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

And Why not Tijuana ???? It's a BLAST !!! You got something against cheap Tequila and Naked Women ????
                          See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB
                            RJ, Be sure and have lunch at Tom Hamm's Light House....
                            Cold beer and Fresh oysters....MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

And Why not Tijuana ???? It's a BLAST !!! You got something against cheap Tequila and Naked Women ????

i just don't wanna get kidnapped.

or arrested.

Comment

Corrupt government in TJ! And our US government is perfect. LOL
                              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                              X