Right on the money bro...

KAZ

Sad but true
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Sad but true
        I used to love reading the litany of things a woman needed from a man 'this time' around. Honey, you're fat and have 4 kids from 3 different dads and your face looks like Don Rickles . Geezus, look in the fucking mirror.

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          I used to love reading the litany of things a woman needed from a man 'this time' around. Honey, you're fat and have 4 kids from 3 different dads and your face looks like Don Rickles . Geezus, look in the fucking mirror.

KAZ
          So, you're saying you met your perfect match?

Comment

Comment

This doesnt have anything to do with dating but 1 of these days I'll tell y'all about how I went into a bar and posed as a record producer and talked the band that was playing there into firing their bass player. My brother was pissing his pants laughing wondering how I could keep a straight face.
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Pol, can we get an update on the dating scene???

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Pol, can we get an update on the dating scene???
                  I have taken a break as work is busy. But this is something I did at Home Depot recently.

I just wanted to see the face on the girl who was doing returns so I went and bought a box of nails just so I could return them.

I went up to her and said I would like to return these nails as they were made incorrectly. She said what do you mean. I grabbed a handful and straightened them out in my hand and said see, some of the heads are on the right side and some of them are on the left. I am looking just for the heads to be made on the left side. This poor girl didnt know what to say. I told her I didnt find any on the shelves so I would just like a refund. She apologized for not having any and said they do get shipments in everyday so I could check back.

Comment

A friend of mine goes to a bar. Not too many people in there. 2 women are talking to each other when 1 of them gives him a napkin with the other girls name and number on it. A little while later 1 of them leaves and the girl with her name on the napkin comes over to him and starts talking. Next thing he knows, she's kissing him and rubbing his dick.

He asks her if she wants to go back to his place and she says yes. When they get there, he starts kissing her and feeling her up. She starts pushing him away and ask what he is doing. He says you were grabbing my cock in the bar, so I figure I'll return the favor.

She tells him to slow down and starts breaking down so he asks whats the matter. She proceeds to tell him the she caught her boyfriend cheating with another woman so she grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced up the girls car (interior, tires, scratched the paint) and wants to kill her but she really cant because she is on parole and doesnt want to go back to jail. He starts getting scared and doesnt know what to do to get this broad out of the house.

She tells him 'if I ever catch you cheating on me, I'll kill you!' He says 'whoa, whoa', I just met you, we are not dating. Now he is in panic mode and is still trying to figure how he is getting her out of the house, when he decides to comfort her by talking about how she just had a little too much to drink and thats not the way to go about getting back at her man. After a short while he got her out and slept with 1 eye open as he was scared shitless. LOL

Moral of the story: if you are going out looking for some pussy, bring a laptop with a background check software installed because you never know when some crazy ass bitch is going to pop up LOL

Comment

The Dating Club is back !!! Stay tuned as I am just heating up and its time to get some of them off the beach and back into the water !!!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                        The Dating Club is back !!! Stay tuned as I am just heating up and its time to get some of them off the beach and back into the water !!!

Comment

Her headline: What does it take to get a date around here ??

I respond : how about you lose 125

her : I have never paid anyone to go out with me !!

Me : whoa lady, I never said anything about solicitation for a date. Although I'm flattered you thought I was a hooker, I was talking about you losing 125 pounds.

her : listen you asshole, my body is just right and if you dont like it, go fuck yourself

Me : I was just answering your question honestly. If you're happy, thats all that matters. BTW, you might want to check your pic again. Right on top of that 55 gallon drum you call a left tittie, it looks like you have a ketchup stain. You could use some club soda to get it out or you can go back to Denny's and order up a triple burger and dip the burger in it.

her : I'm reporting you asshole !!

I never heard back on how that stain made out.

Comment

Me : whoa lady, I never said anything about solicitation for a date. Although I'm flattered you thought I was a hooker, I was talking about you losing 125 pounds.

her : listen you asshole, my body is just right and if you dont like it, go fuck yourself

Me : I was just answering your question honestly. If you're happy, thats all that matters. BTW, you might want to check your pic again. Right on top of that 55 gallon drum you call a left tittie, it looks like you have a ketchup stain. You could use some club soda to get it out or you can go back to Denny's and order up a triple burger and dip the burger in it.

Comment

Bahahahahahaba bahahahahahaba

Love it!!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

OMG

Comment

Working...
                                X