• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    See him shaking his back??? hahahahaha
    I hope the jury gets this done today. I have to go back to work tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Baez has a look on his face like "were fucked". I love it!!!!!
      Baez is going to have a stroke because he can not speak

Ashton rocks ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Baez is going to have a stroke because he can not speak

Ashton rocks ...
        It's poor torture for him to sit there and keep his mouth shut. I love it!!!!

Comment

Headline news on "Verdict Watch". I love the media sometimes.

Comment

Guy on CNN said he's seen it take as little as an hour and as long as 3 weeks. One juror has a cruise booked on July 6 so maybe they will hurry the others up. Guilty and kill the bitch shouldn't take but 5 minutes to decide

Comment

Prosecution was Fabulous!!!

The best statement made was..............

"NOBODY takes an accidental death and makes it look like a homicide by placing duct tape over the mouth".

How truthful is THAT! THAT in itself should be a done deal, on top of all the lies, PLUS the bitch getting a tattoo on her shoulder saying "the Beautiful Life" in Italian, which she got AFTER the time she admitted her daughter was already dead.

I just hope we don't have another O.J. verdict here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
                The best statement made was..............

"NOBODY takes an accidental death and makes it look like a homicide by placing duct tape over the mouth".

How truthful is THAT! THAT in itself should be a done deal, on top of all the lies, PLUS the bitch getting a tattoo on her shoulder saying "the Beautiful Life" in Italian, which she got AFTER the time she admitted her daughter was already dead.

I just hope we don't have another O.J. verdict here!!!!!!!!!
                I will be rioting in the streets if that happens

Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...l=en_US&pli=1#

Comment

5 hours and 49 minutes and nothing. Back tomorrow at 8:30. I'm telling you the grandma juror 5 is fucking this up.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      What should we do Flare? Just hide in our closets and cuss Obama all day. Hell I do that enough so it's feels good to me to watch someone get brought to justice. That bitch killed her daughter and I hope to God they give her the death penalty. Ain't nothin more American than that

I know the bitch killed her daughter and she will pay for it in this life or the next, just saying we all have lives to live, work to do and golf to play.

Plus, nothing will ever compare to the OJ Trial, that shit could not be made up in a movie.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority here. If I was on the jury I would vote NOT GUILTY! Jurors can't vote with emotion. They need to vote only on the testimony. The state's case was weak. There were so many holes. IMO they didn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The media convicted Casey 3 years ago. Most trial watchers convicted her before the trial started. The media coverage was extremely biased especially with the likes of Nancy Grace. Casey Anthony was her entire show for months.

All the scientific evidence was a wash. Too much conflicting evidence. How come the state didn't call so many FBI experts? There was obviously conflicting opinions even within the FBI.

The duct tape. The state never proved the duct tape was the murder weapon. No DNA! No fingerprints! Nothing! Casey is dumb enough to party for 31 days but brilliant enough to stage the perfect crime scene leaving behind no evidence. Kronk admitted the skull fell out of the bag. He also testified in August he could see the skull. How did it end up on a bag? How can he see a skull if it's in the bag? He changed his story. Very fishy testimony! Why didn't the state call Kronk as a witness? For me that speaks volumes.

The tattoo. People get tattoos for many reasons. Many get tattoos to honor their passed love ones.

The heart sticker? It's there one minute then gone the next? Only ONE person saw it? All scientific tests showed no sticker residue? The state made a mistake with this testimony. It tell me they'll present any and all evidence because they were desperate.

The computer searches were meaningless. First the expert's reports were wrong and inaccurate. Second, I search for obscure facts all the time. I'll be watching TV and something will be said so I'll look it up. Finally, Casey searched for "How to make Chloroform" but was only on the page for seconds. Chloroform is not easy to make. Making it can be very dangerous. Also, in numerous warrant searches on the house they found nothing that indicated anyone made chloroform.

George Anthony. Anyway you slice it he's shady. Do I believe he molested Casey? No! However, people who suffers from schizophrenia (see below) believe others try to cause them harm. Why did George lie about so many things? Who cares if he had an affair? Of all things why did he lie about the duct tape? Twice! I'm not suggesting he was involved but his character definitely raises some reasonable doubt for me. He was the first witness called by the state. It was obvious he was "schooled". He answered all the state's questions without hesitation. However, he was mumbling, stumbling and dancing around Baez' questions.

Cindy Anthony's lies hurt her daughter more than it helped. It cast a dark cloud. At the same time it shows how fucked up the family is. Cindy testified for the state then threw the state under the bus for the defense.

The tow yard manager. He said he has experience smell human decomposition. If he knows the odor than why didn't he call the police? The car sat there for days.

Jose Baez considering what he had to work with his client and his lack of experience he did a decent job. Casey is a liar. That was proven. How is Baez expected to know what's the truth and what isn't? That's not his job.

Ironically, the experienced lawyers for the defense made huge mistakes. He did what he had to do. It was rumored that George and/or Cindy thought it was possible the Lee was the father of Caylee long before this tragic event. Of course it was later proven that he wasn't the father. Baez did his best to bring that out in the trial but he was shot down.

Jeff Aston. He's a great lawyer but very classless. His behavior during the closing arguments were unprofessional.

IMO Casey suffers from Schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations....
                        Read the entire definition of schizophrenia

Schizophrenia - PubMed Health

All that being said in the end she'll be found guilty of all charges including Murder 1. The only remaining question will be the death penalty.

Comment

I forgot another key witness. Dr Garavaglia, the medical examiner. Maybe it's not protocol to open the skull. However, if you have a death without a cause of death in a high profile case you go to every extreme to attempt to identify the cause of death. That wasn't done.

Comment

Jury has reached a verdict will be happening in 45 min
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

If the jury came to a decision this quick think its guilty
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Frank I agree a lot with what u said but that closing argument by the state sealed the deal for me.Baez had a rough case and Casey did not give him a lot to work with I think he did a great job with what he had.
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X