No announcement yet.

Casey Anthony Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From newest to oldest, this is most of the evidence released in the murder case against Casey Anthony and will be updated as new evidence is released.

Story - WFTV Orlando

Comment

Judge Perry is my new hero ...

Comment

Sorry guys, can't bring myself to watch it.

If Casey Anthony was ugly, black, or hispanic, it wouldn't be front page news.

What she did is inexcusable, but it happens dozens of times, if not more each year. This chick is evil, but so is every other mother that would commit this horrible act on their own child. With all the problems in the world, I find it hard to believe that every major cable news network makes this their lead story.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
          She called him a son of a bitch ... for what?? telling the truth ... zanny the nanny .... give me a break
          Her smug look through this whole trial has driven me crazy. Her pouty pissed off lips & eyes when certain people were on the stand ........... It made me want to slap it right off her face Joe!

Comment

I wish I could slap the shit out of Baez

Comment

Baez is such a bitch. Did you just see Jeff jump up ready to kick his ass on that last objection before the sidebar?

Comment

Baez is a fuckin douche. Seriously, ripping the father and then the Prosecutor? I wish they would throw baez in fuckin jail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel horrible for George Anthony right now. How long is Baez going to rip that poor man alive ............. for no reason? At what point if you are Casey do you jump up and say stop, it's not my fathers fault, it's mine?

How do you sit there and let your attorney do that to your father as your defense? It's beyond belief to me .............

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    and the photo of her at 15

any links
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                      Sorry guys, can't bring myself to watch it.

If Casey Anthony was ugly, black, or hispanic, it wouldn't be front page news.

What she did is inexcusable, but it happens dozens of times, if not more each year. This chick is evil, but so is every other mother that would commit this horrible act on their own child. With all the problems in the world, I find it hard to believe that every major cable news network makes this their lead story.

I agree, I know the drill and am not gonna get sucked into watching this courtroom bullshit. The country is going down the tubes and this is what half of America is focused on.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        I agree, I know the drill and am not gonna get sucked into watching this courtroom bullshit. The country is going down the tubes and this is what half of America is focused on.
                        What should we do Flare? Just hide in our closets and cuss Obama all day. Hell I do that enough so it's feels good to me to watch someone get brought to justice. That bitch killed her daughter and I hope to God they give her the death penalty. Ain't nothin more American than that

Comment

Who is Casey Anthony?

Signed,

JC
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Baez has a look on his face like "were fucked". I love it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              Baez has a look on his face like "were fucked". I love it!!!!!
                              See him shaking his back??? hahahahaha

Comment

Look at the stare on that bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X