Casey Anthony Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony Trial

I have been following and watching this since day 1 and that includes the whole trial and closing arguments today and i hope that BITCH is Fried on death row.

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!

Anybody that thinks otherwise needs their head examined. That lying, murdering, bitch better not get off ............

How anybody can do that to not only a child, but your own child, is beyond sickening ..........

Agreed! May she rot in hell

Comment

And the defense attorney Baez can rot in hell too for throwing her father under the bus like he did in this trial by saying he killed his grandchild and sexually abused his own daughter.

I felt horrible for George Anthony through this whole trial and i can't believe that lying bitch would even let her lawyers do what they did to her father. Baez is a fucking SCUMBAG too!

Comment

The best 77 minute closing argument by the prosecution of all time. That jury has 6 people with kids and boy did Jeff keep hammering it home about kids and being a parent. That bitch is guilty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          The best 77 minute closing argument by the prosecution of all time. That jury has 6 people with kids and boy did Jeff keep hammering it home about kids and being a parent. That bitch is guilty as hell.
          He did an EXCELLENT job vols. He was right on point with everything!!!

The closing argument for the defense has been horrible. Baez is all over the place, tripping and stumbling on words and just coming off as nervous and unorganized to me.

I wonder how quick the verdict will come back. Hopefully real quick!!

I have not been this attached to a trial since OJ. It has been really fascinating to say the least. Casey Anthony is a little weasel with a sick mind .......

Comment

Did y'all see Casey giving Jeff Ashton the look of hate as he was telling everyone exactly what Casey did. She thought no one would find out and here he is telling the whole world how she killed her daughter. She looked so shocked.

Comment

Did y'all see Casey giving Jeff Ashton the look of hate as he was telling everyone exactly what Casey did. She thought no one would find out and here he is telling the whole world how she killed her daughter. She looked so shocked.
              I said that to the wife. I said i bet she is staring at him thinking I HATE YOU as he lays out everything she did and she can't believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                He did an EXCELLENT job vols. He was right on point with everything!!!

The closing argument for the defense has been horrible. Baez is all over the place, tripping and stumbling on words and just coming off as nervous and unorganized to me.

I wonder how quick the verdict will come back. Hopefully real quick!!

I have not been this attached to a trial since OJ. It has been really fascinating to say the least. Casey Anthony is a little weasel with a sick mind .......
                Baez was fucked when the judge told him he couldn't use the molestation bullshit in his closing argument. Baez has been stumbling ever since then.

Comment

Baez was fucked when the judge told him he couldn't use the molestation bullshit in his closing argument. Baez has been stumbling ever since then.
                  and the photo of her at 15

Comment

They said every juror was hanging on to every word of jeff ashtons closing argument except juror 5. They said she's a grandma who dont like to judge people. I bet she's going to be the one to fuck up Casey getting the death penalty.

Comment

They said every juror was hanging on to every word of jeff ashtons closing argument except juror 5. They said she's a grandma who dont like to judge people. I bet she's going to be the one to fuck up Casey getting the death penalty.
                      Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        and the photo of her at 15
                        He is trying to make everyone feel so bad for this bitch ... God I can not stand her ... how can you??

Vinny says 16 hrs for deliberation ... let's see how close he comes

Comment

She called him a son of a bitch ... for what?? telling the truth ... zanny the nanny .... give me a break

Comment

Anyone who wants to watch the entire trial ... it is well worth the time ...

VIDEO ARCHIVE: Casey Anthony Murder Trial - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Comment

You may enjoy this forum ... great reads ...

Casey Anthony - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - Powered by vBulletin

Comment

Working...
                              X