X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a donkey

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      What the normal temp in July up there Bryce.I know the nascar race is at Pocono in June and everyone is still in jackets every year.
      Only two days last year In the 90's. We had a cool summer. Temps are usually in the low 80's in July and August. The humidity is what hurts people especially the older folk. I know my mom isn't doing to well with this. Pa normally is warm but not excessive like this...speaking for the Pittsburgh area anyway

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        What a donkey
        Hey, JC is a good guy, if he needs to buy a 1100CC motorcycle to make up for his "shortcomings" it's no different than you needing guns! Just ask Vitterd!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          good point spark.

Comment

Hot up here? Where do you guys think the North is outer space? We are only a few miles away people, it has always been hot in the North in June, July, August. Alot of the older homes were built up here without AC based on the time of construction, like my parents house was built in the 40's. Since the 80's anything new has AC just like the good old south. (Where I lived for 10 years, (Savannah, GA)). So usually the people that have trouble are the older people still living in their old homes that don't have money to buy window units or pay $3000 for central air.
            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              True story, had a nice Honda 750 custom, (back in the day, you weren't born yet) Drunk off my ass, decided to drive home without my lights, didn't want the cops to see me.(we called in "cloak", from Star Trek) Went 70 MPH through a residential area at 1:30 in the morning, with my wife on the back, got up the next morning, KB'd in every toilet for 10 hours straight, realized it was a bad decision, sold the bike the next day.

Ready to get one again though, I'm mid life crisis just like JC!!!

Full fledge mid life crisis here buddy!!!

Lol

Damn proud of it!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Hey, JC is a good guy, if he needs to buy a 1100CC motorcycle to make up for his "shortcomings" it's no different than you needing guns! Just ask Vitterd!
                It may be short, but it sure is skinny
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  True, but my lil pee pee is all shrunk up when it's cold

Thats what you buddy Kaz is for
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    some people love it, like my brother ... hotter the better for him ...

I hate it
                    Well it caught up with him yesterday ... he works outside all day then he comes home and starts working in his yard ... he is in great shape but it is in the mid 90's and humidity is 70% ... I get a phone call he just about collapsed with a heart rate of 201 ... rushed him to the hospital ... they gave him a shot to lower the heart rate and they ran all kinds of test ... they kept him over-night .... he is suppose to get out today ... the BIG GOOF!!!

Comment

Well it caught up with him yesterday ... he works outside all day then he comes home and starts working in his yard ... he is in great shape but it is in the mid 90's and humidity is 70% ... I get a phone call he just about collapsed with a heart rate of 201 ... rushed him to the hospital ... they gave him a shot to lower the heart rate and they ran all kinds of test ... they kept him over-night .... he is suppose to get out today ... the BIG GOOF!!!
                      The heat is nothing to play with.Best of luck to him Spark

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        The heat is nothing to play with.Best of luck to him Spark
                        Thanks vols .... I just spoke with him ... he is fine ...

Comment

Thanks vols .... I just spoke with him ... he is fine ...
                          Wow, buddy. Just saw this. Hope he's still doing well.

Comment

I hope all is ok with him. This heat is nothing to play with. You need to be very hydrated with water all day. I work in an office and/or warehouse and I sweat so much its like KB going thru withdrawls !!!
                            I hope he is ok.
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

heat index between 99 and 103 the next 5 days

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                Wow, buddy. Just saw this. Hope he's still doing well.
                                Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                                I hope all is ok with him. This heat is nothing to play with. You need to be very hydrated with water all day. I work in an office and/or warehouse and I sweat so much its like KB going thru withdrawls !!!
                                I hope he is ok.
                                Thanks guys ... he is fine ... he is going back to work today ...

I think he learned his lesson though ... he works on train engines all day then goes home and works in his yard ... in 95 degree temp ...

Like I said he LOVES the heat but it caught up with him ... thank God he is in great shape ...

Comment

Working...
                                X