Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Sorry, thought you meant the decades honestly
    damn dude thats not funny !!!

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      True, but my lil pee pee is all shrunk up when it's cold

your little pee pee is shrunk up in any weather !!! thats why you ask me to send you some rope so you could tie a string around it so when you go to piss, you wouldn't pull out a hair and pee on yourself !!!
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
        your little pee pee is shrunk up in any weather !!! thats why you ask me to send you some rope so you could tie a string around it so when you go to piss, you wouldn't pull out a hair and pee on yourself !!!
        Got my bike

Now i got bike whores who can pull my pee pee out with a string
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Got my bike

Now i got bike whores who can pull my pee pee out with a string
          Head for Sturgis SD. August 9-15th!!! That's where the serious bikers hang out. Have fun JC!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Here is the forecast for midnight tonight ... look at the humidity

12 am 80°F
            Partly Cloudy 93% Humidity Winds From S
            4 mph
            On the bright side Joe at least all your snow finally melted!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
            When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
            Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Hey vols, 100 degrees up here is like 1 inch of snow down there. Nobody knows what to do with themself and nobody leaves the house. The city doesn't shut down like down there but everything else is similiar!
              I HATE proving you wrong but metro county schools closed twice this year and not only was it less than an inch but not one snowflake fell on the ground.We closed just cause it might snow.Top that

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                I do not get all the hoopla .... it is July ... it gets hot in July ...

It is a crappy 95 degrees here in Illinois today ... You should try growing up in the 1700's like i did, when there was no such thing as Air conditioning.. Everyone that is bitching, get real i mean What is the big deal????
                good point spark.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I HATE proving you wrong but metro county schools closed twice this year and not only was it less than an inch but not one snowflake fell on the ground.We closed just cause it might snow.Top that

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    good point spark.

Comment

idk about any place else but i swear ppl here in NY love to bitch about everything with regards to weather.

ie its too cold, its snows to much, its to hot, it rains too much blah blah blah.

i dont care that it is hot. that's what a pool or a lake is for. PS i got A/C cause i have a JOB and can afford it!!!!
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        idk about any place else but i swear ppl here in NY love to bitch about everything with regards to weather.

ie its too cold, its snows to much, its to hot, it rains too much blah blah blah.

i dont care that it is hot. that's what a pool or a lake is for. PS i got A/C cause i have a JOB and can afford it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Head for Sturgis SD. August 9-15th!!! That's where the serious bikers hang out. Have fun JC!
                          After stalling the bike 7 times before getting out of the driveway. I then ran it into my neighbors yard!

Not ready for Sturgis, lol.

I did get better, didn't lay it down. Bahahahahahahha
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

After stalling the bike 7 times before getting out of the driveway. I then ran it into my neighbors yard!

Not ready for Sturgis, lol.

I did get better, didn't lay it down. Bahahahahahahha
                            Have the bike delivered, then take a plane and show up with chaps and helmet. You'll have a blast!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              Have the bike delivered, then take a plane and show up with chaps and helmet. You'll have a blast!!
                              U have a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                U have a bike?
                                True story, had a nice Honda 750 custom, (back in the day, you weren't born yet) Drunk off my ass, decided to drive home without my lights, didn't want the cops to see me.(we called in "cloak", from Star Trek) Went 70 MPH through a residential area at 1:30 in the morning, with my wife on the back, got up the next morning, KB'd in every toilet for 10 hours straight, realized it was a bad decision, sold the bike the next day.

Ready to get one again though, I'm mid life crisis just like JC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X