Question for yall up north dealing with 100 degree temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Well it caught up with him yesterday ... he works outside all day then he comes home and starts working in his yard ... he is in great shape but it is in the mid 90's and humidity is 70% ... I get a phone call he just about collapsed with a heart rate of 201 ... rushed him to the hospital ... they gave him a shot to lower the heart rate and they ran all kinds of test ... they kept him over-night .... he is suppose to get out today ... the BIG GOOF!!!

Wow, glad your brother is Ok Spark. Heat can be fatal if you dont deal with it.

Better check on KB, he works outside in the heat all day, then he and JC turn up the heat in the bedroom all night.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Well it caught up with him yesterday ... he works outside all day then he comes home and starts working in his yard ... he is in great shape but it is in the mid 90's and humidity is 70% ... I get a phone call he just about collapsed with a heart rate of 201 ... rushed him to the hospital ... they gave him a shot to lower the heart rate and they ran all kinds of test ... they kept him over-night .... he is suppose to get out today ... the BIG GOOF!!!
      hope your brother is going to be ok joe.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Better check on KB, he works outside in the heat all day, then he and JC turn up the heat in the bedroom all night.

that only lasts about 30 seconds so that bedroom doesn't get too hot !!!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

94 degrees right now ... heat index 103

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
            Better check on KB, he works outside in the heat all day
            NOW WE KNOW HOW KB
            BEATS THE SUMMER HEAT

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

OMG ...

Comment

So good to see you Fan

How are you doing buddy?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  So good to see you Fan

How are you doing buddy?!?!
                  I'm doing great pal. Still have trouble with my back, but I've been getting out more with a little photography business of mine.

I made a deal with my Alma Mater where I donate my pictures to their Shutterfly site. I can in turn make money from parents who want collages that I make or any type of individual pictures.

I also get a little business from family portraits, seniors, and class reunions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                    I'm doing great pal. Still have trouble with my back, but I've been getting out more with a little photography business of mine.

I made a deal with my Alma Mater where I donate my pictures to their Shutterfly site. I can in turn make money from parents who want collages that I make or any type of individual pictures.

I also get a little business from family portraits, seniors, and class reunions.
                    Damn glad to see you back Jimmy We need a little humor back here at BC. Hope your back is holding up and the pain aint as bad

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Damn glad to see you back Jimmy We need a little humor back here at BC. Hope your back is holding up and the pain aint as bad
                      It's still bad at times, but I've learned my limitations and don't do anything I'm not supposed to be doing. The back injections have been doing really well. I used to have to go twice a month, but no it seems that I can go 2 months or so w/o a shot.

My appearance really hasn't changed much, but I have lost 25 lbs or so and I can feel the difference already. Nutrisystem seems to be working well for me!

Hope all is well with you buddy. We are down here fighting off another tropical storm and fighting with that stupid BP oil spill. The storm won't be so bad for us property wise, but our wetlands and wildlife will suffer from the storm pushing in more oil. Sad situation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
                        It's still bad at times, but I've learned my limitations and don't do anything I'm not supposed to be doing. The back injections have been doing really well. I used to have to go twice a month, but no it seems that I can go 2 months or so w/o a shot.

My appearance really hasn't changed much, but I have lost 25 lbs or so and I can feel the difference already. Nutrisystem seems to be working well for me!

Hope all is well with you buddy. We are down here fighting off another tropical storm and fighting with that stupid BP oil spill. The storm won't be so bad for us property wise, but our wetlands and wildlife will suffer from the storm pushing in more oil. Sad situation!
                        2 months without a shot is huge man.Keep taking care of yourself.Sad news about the oil man.Hope they can get that shit cleaned up and the wildlife can be back to normal

Comment

High 98-100/Heat index 107-110

Fucking humidity is crazy high already at 7:30 this morning

Comment

Wonderful stuff this humidity,I am gonna kick the ass of whoever invented that.

Cant wait to play 2 games of softball at little later when its even hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                              Wonderful stuff this humidity,I am gonna kick the ass of whoever invented that.
                              Good luck kicking God's ass

I would gladly ask to be DH if I were you.I would sit in the dugout and drink beer

Comment

Current Condition in South Louisiana

Temp: 79°
                                Humidity: 100%
                                Wind: WNW 6 mph
                                Visibility: 7.0 miles
                                Pressure: 30.18 in. 0
                                Sky: Clear

Comment

Working...
                                X