Please pray for my girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my girlfriend

This is no joke. My girlfriend has been recently diagnosed with metastatic cancer. She originally had ovarian and breast cancer that went in remission on two other ocassions in her life and is now back again. Metastatic cancer means travelling cancer throughout other parts of her body originating from where it started. She is going through chemo right now 3 times a week and is very sick and frankly it is a very stressfull and upsetting situation for both us. She is only 30 years old and does not deserve this BULLSHIT. She was originally diagnosed with breast cancer about 10 years ago and it has went into remission on two other ocassions with it coming back now for the 3rd time currently. She is truly a trooper for everything she has went through and I really dont know how to explain any further details about how it happens or works or anything more because I am new to this and dont really understand it. Also she gets very upset about it so I try not to ask specific questions other than what I mentioned above of what I believe it to be. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and hope that it goes back in remission for good this time. After about a week of meeting her the cancer came back and it is taking over. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and maybe God put her in my life to be the guardian angel or cartaker for her to overcome it I am not sure I have been searching for answers. I am doing my best to keep her positive about the whole situation and try to be a gentleman and stay by her side through it all. Please pray just fucking pray it goes away!!!

Thanks everyone.

Chad
    Last edited by Chado1; 06-10-2009, 11:49 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Awful news Chado... I hope everything will turn out good for her

Comment

That sucks!!! Fuckin cancer has taken 2 loved ones and 1 close friend the last 18 months from me . It is the worst shit I ever witnessed. I feel for you man and hope she pulls it out. Stay strong its gonna suck the treatments are hell she'll need support an understanding. Best wishes and keep the faith!

Comment

Chad, you and girlfriend will be in my prayers. No one deserves to go through that once let alone more than once. Sounds like shes a fighter, and hope every things turns out for the best. God Bless

Ray

Comment

Cancer is tough Chado. May God be with her and give you strength as well. Stay by her side. It's a really difficult thing to go through alone. I will pray for her....

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

sorry to hear buddy
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I'm very sorry, she will be in my prayers buddy
              I e-mailed you some info about health, and cancer. check mail brother, i might be able to help.

Comment

Chad all I can say is keep the faith and hopefully you will get through this together.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Chad as that's terrible. I hope and pray that she overcomes this for the both of you. Be strong and be there for her as she will need it. Chemo is rough shit on the body.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate your support...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

You both will be in my prayers. Stay strong

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you Chado, it is terrible how many lives Cancer touches. It is going to be a tough fight, hold on. Just lost my mom (only 61 years old) on May 24th to pancreatic cancer. Only knew about it for 6 months.
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

You guys will both be in my prayers. God Bless!!
                          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Sorry to hear about the news buddy. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your girlfriend Chad, my brother is fighting liver cancer right now after having it in his large intestine 2 years ago. I still think of Jim Valvano at the ESPY'S saying, "Don't give up, Don't ever give up!"

Comment

Working...
                              X