2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

"Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
      Help me know what to do and to say;
      Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
      Let Your great love flow through me today."

Compassion is love in action and that has truly been demonstrated in
      this thread by your friends. We are all pulling for your girlfriend Chad.
      God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucus Tibbs View Post
        "Lord, when I learn that someone is hurting,
        Help me know what to do and to say;
        Speak to my heart and give me compassion,
        Let Your great love flow through me today."

Compassion is love in action and that has truly been demonstrated in
        this thread by your friends. We are all pulling for your girlfriend Chad.
        God Bless!
        That is a very nice prayer...thanks for sharing...appreciate it...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I've lost 7 people in the last 4 years to cancer chad and my mother is fighting breast cancer as i type. It is NEVER easy. Hopefully things work out for her. Her age is a BIG plus in her favor so only time will tell. GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I've lost 7 people in the last 4 years to cancer chad and my mother is fighting breast cancer as i type. It is NEVER easy. Hopefully things work out for her. Her age is a BIG plus in her favor so only time will tell. GL
            I am very sorry to hear about that Wayne your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers...I remember you mentioning before about her illness didnt raelize it was cancer also....lets hope both of them overcome this vicious and heartless disease....all the best to you and your family aswell....

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
              Sorry to hear it Chad. I lost my mom 2 years ago to lung/liver cancer. She fought hard for over a year but it just started to spread very aggressively all of a sudden. Gotta just fight hard and deal with the ups and downs that will come each day.
              My dad had liver cancer as well---they said 2-10 months to live. Almost to the day 10 months later he died. Saddest day of my life. January 18th, 2000---two days each year I have stuck in my head are that day and his birthday June 16th---which sometimes falls on Father's day--tough days that is for sure.

Comment

life sucks a good friend of mine died this week with leucemia between friends and relatives , its just too many people , the air is poisoned with c02 and your food with hormones and fertilizants , hope your gf makes it i have an ant with the exact same type of cancer for 7 years and she survived , hope things work out welll and above allll be positive, sometimes it helps...................

Comment

I'll definitely say some prayers for you. Cancer's the fucking scariest shit. My wife is on vacation right now in Crested Butte CO with her sister and she had a lump and sore in her throat. She went to the doc and the doc said 90% sure it was cancer so they did a culture. $8 hours later the test came back negative. It was like I had died and then was reborn. That 48 hours was the absolute worst time in my life and believe me, I've had some really bad nights. When the news came back it was th happiest day of my life for sure so I know what you're going through eith her. My best friend had cancer and beat it. He's fine now almost 18 years later. Good luck my friend and I'll be praying for you.

Comment

In my thoughts and prayers Chado. Sorry to hear. Stay strong.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Stay strong Chado, she will need you. Best wishes and she will be in my prayers.
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Gods Speed Buddy. Praying for both of you

Comment

Me and my family have you in our prayers. I hope everything works out for her.

Comment

I hope everything works out for her, you'll both be in my prayers!

Comment

Thanks for all the support and prayers guys it means a lot!!!

Comment

Chado I hope you can "escape" during game 7 tonight and lets go wings!

All the best to you and yours buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X