X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Prayers and Best Wishes.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
      My thoughts and prayers are with you Chado, it is terrible how many lives Cancer touches. It is going to be a tough fight, hold on. Just lost my mom (only 61 years old) on May 24th to pancreatic cancer. Only knew about it for 6 months.
      I am very very sorry to hear that Bill. God Bless you and your family aswell...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        My thoughts and prayers are with you and your girlfriend Chad, my brother is fighting liver cancer right now after having it in his large intestine 2 years ago. I still think of Jim Valvano at the ESPY'S saying, "Don't give up, Don't ever give up!"
        I have thought about that speech very often over the past month...thanks Club...

Comment

The two of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know
          all about cancer since my wife has beat it. Tough when a
          39 year old woman has to have both breasts removed.
          That was 7 years ago.

dEaNo

Comment

My wife is a breast cancer survivor (16 years now). I'm very sorry to hear of your girlfriend's current situation, Chado. Metastatic cancer is obviously a very tough situation and the treatment can be devastating as well. "...staying by her side through it all..", as you say, is the best thing you can do. Take care, buddy.

Comment

Sorry to hear Chad. I lost my dad to cancer 9 years ago and my mom just was diagnosed with tumors on her kidney and liver--we don't know if they are cancerous yet or not-we will find out on Friday. She is now 64. Cancer is a cruel thing and I have seen all I wantr to see of it. I will hope and pray she can overcome this. Be strong for her my man-

Comment

Sorry to hear this Chado. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend. You will be in my prayers.
                Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                  The two of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know
                  all about cancer since my wife has beat it. Tough when a
                  39 year old woman has to have both breasts removed.
                  That was 7 years ago.

dEaNo
                  I am glad to hear your wife has beat and am hoping my girlfriend does too...thanks pal...

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                    My wife is a breast cancer survivor (16 years now). I'm very sorry to hear of your girlfriend's current situation, Chado. Metastatic cancer is obviously a very tough situation and the treatment can be devastating as well. "...staying by her side through it all..", as you say, is the best thing you can do. Take care, buddy.
                    I am glad to hear another success story about your wife aswell...thanks for your support and sharing...all the best to you and your family also....

Comment

God's Will be Done! You are both in my prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                        Sorry to hear Chad. I lost my dad to cancer 9 years ago and my mom just was diagnosed with tumors on her kidney and liver--we don't know if they are cancerous yet or not-we will find out on Friday. She is now 64. Cancer is a cruel thing and I have seen all I wantr to see of it. I will hope and pray she can overcome this. Be strong for her my man-
                        I am sorry to hear about your father Mark. I will be praying that your mothers tumours are benign (non cancerous) as opposed to malignant (cancerous)...all the best to you and your family....thanks....

Comment

Sorry to see the bad news Chad.I know what you are going through as I lost my fiancée 3 years ago to cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                            Sorry to see the bad news Chad.I know what you are going through as I lost my fiancée 3 years ago to cancer.
                            Its fucking bullshit isnt it...I am so very sorry to hear about that Moony and thanks for your support...

Comment

Sorry to hear it Chad. I lost my mom 2 years ago to lung/liver cancer. She fought hard for over a year but it just started to spread very aggressively all of a sudden. Gotta just fight hard and deal with the ups and downs that will come each day.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                                Sorry to hear it Chad. I lost my mom 2 years ago to lung/liver cancer. She fought hard for over a year but it just started to spread very aggressively all of a sudden. Gotta just fight hard and deal with the ups and downs that will come each day.
                                Jesus freaking murphy man this cancer shit is fucking unreal...talk about touching all lives worldwide...I am so so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother....I really hope one day a cure will be found for all types so that families no longer have to be shattered like this...all the best hokie thanks for your support....

Comment

Working...
                                X