Just heard from Kb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    I agree Frank ... Unreal ... look at those pics I posted years ago ... hard to believe that a spider can do that much damage ...

Well anyway, on a good note ... Kyle says his sis is doing much better ... up and talking and feeling better ... Looks like she is on the road to recovery ...

He says thanks to all for all the Prayers and well wishes ...

Between you and I ... I know Kyle was shook up by this .. i could just tell in his many text messages to me ... he has been by her side since this happened .... sleeping at the hospital ... staying right by her side for days ... Just tells you what kind of a person he is ...

Kyle, sis will be home soon ...

God Bless ...
    AMEN great news!!! Still praying for you all friend!!!

Comment

Hope the news keeps improving..My thoughts and prayers to you,your sister and your family KB~~~Thanks for the updates Spark

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with ur sister, buddy! i got bitten by a brown recluse 2 and tha shit ain't no joke! i got really sick, it gave me a staph infection and i got a nice hole in my leg! hope everything turns out ok!

Comment

Wow great news! That is very scary stuff! Hang in there Kyle your Sis needs you...

Comment

tried calling ya buddy but voice mail didnt pick up

god bless and hope she comes home soon
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Hey guys,

1st off, my sister is doing great. She is being moved out of the icu this morning and getting her own room. She is back to normal, but needs to get her movement back and everything from being under for a few days. It was a very scary ordeal for me and my whole family. The doctors said, she falls under the 1% of the population in the United States that lack the anitbodies to defend the poison from the Fiddleback spider. Essentially, the venom was attaching itself to her red blood cells and destroying them as fast as it could. When she got to the hospital Saturday morning, we really didn't think she was going to make it. She was in very bad condition. Her hemoglobin level was 3.0 which is incredibly low considering normal for women is usually anywhere from 12-15. In fact, my grandfather who has been a doctor for about 50 years, said he has never seen anyone survive with a hemoglobin level that low in all his years. I have no doubt that this was a miracle from God and just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers. It kept her and my family strong through all of this and I can't thank you enough. You all are a great group of people and I can't stress that enough!!! Thanks again guys, you all are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Hey guys,

1st off, my sister is doing great. She is being moved out of the icu this morning and getting her own room. She is back to normal, but needs to get her movement back and everything from being under for a few days. It was a very scary ordeal for me and my whole family. The doctors said, she falls under the 1% of the population in the United States that lack the anitbodies to defend the poison from the Fiddleback spider. Essentially, the venom was attaching itself to her red blood cells and destroying them as fast as it could. When she got to the hospital Saturday morning, we really didn't think she was going to make it. She was in very bad condition. Her hemoglobin level was 3.0 which is incredibly low considering normal for women is usually anywhere from 12-15. In fact, my grandfather who has been a doctor for about 50 years, said he has never seen anyone survive with a hemoglobin level that low in all his years. I have no doubt that this was a miracle from God and just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers. It kept her and my family strong through all of this and I can't thank you enough. You all are a great group of people and I can't stress that enough!!! Thanks again guys, you all are the best!
                Glad to hear she is doing better.

Comment

Great to hear she is doing better Kyle.

Comment

Glad to hear the good news!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Awesome News Kyle!!!

Praise God!!!!
                      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

glad everything is get'n better! God Bless!

Comment

Hey guys,

Thank God Kyle GREAT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey guys,

Great news buddy and I will continue to have her and your family in my prayers. God will watch over you guys !!!
                            Dave
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Just a quick update.

Sister got to go home last night

She's doing well, still a little weak, but getting better. Thanks again everyone! You guys are awesome and it's a pleasure to know each and everyone of you!

Comment

Great News, Kyle Your sister must be a tough lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X