No announcement yet.

Just heard from Kb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle also told me last night that his stepbrother kslab, who is also a member here received a phone call that morning and flew from Cali to Okl to be with his family and stepsister that night ...

What a terrific family ....

Comment

praying for you and your whole family stay strong !!
      SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family KB, hope your sister is feeling better.

Comment

Kyle said he stayed at the hospital all night ...

Sis is doing slightly better ... Doc is going to take out the ventilator tube later today ... trying to get her to wake up slowly ...

He thanks everyone

Comment

Thanks for the updates Spark and hope it keeps getting better KB.

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...ever-seen.html

Comment

How ironic that you already posted something about this spider Joe...just seen the pics and the progression...that is gross...I really hope Kyles sister does ok...where are these spiders typicall found? In what areas and such?
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

OMG they are very small too not like the pic shows and bit you in your sleep...I am even more scared of spiders than I already was....very disturbing....I prayed for your sister this morning Kyle on my way to work!!!

Comment

I hope your sister continues to improve, KB! I'm very sorry to hear about her situation. You're a great brother staying with her all night like that. Take care, my friend.

Comment

Recluses are Everywhere I Work or Live -- How do I Avoid Being Bitten?
                      Avoiding recluse bites even if they are in your home or where you work is not too difficult if you take some sensible precautions. Many people live with recluses in their homes, completely unaware of their presence and do not get bitten. First rule: don't stick your hands, feet or other body parts where you can't see what's there! Recluse are especially likely in areas that haven't been disturbed for a long time -- clothes you haven't worn in months (especially shoes and gloves), boxes in the attic, the woodpile by the garage. All of these are likely places to harbor brown recluses. Recluses are not aggressive and tend to run away from a disturbance or threat. Generally, you have to directly contact a brown recluse and force it to bite defensively. This usually happens accidentally when people grab a spider without seeing it, or when they put on clothing where a recluse has taken up residence.

Keeping a few sticky traps where the wall meets the floor in the rooms you inhabit regularly will keep wandering recluses from getting too close to your bed, couch, etc. and make you feel more comfortable each time you see one stuck helplessly on the trap.

Comment

My best to your sister and family. Terrible to hear, I hope for a speedy recovery
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Very bad ordeal,will pray for you sister KB

Comment

Kyle,

So sorry to hear about your sister. I will pray for her for a full recovery.

Have FAITH Kyle ... It may take some time, but God wants all of us well.

3 JOHN 1:2
                            Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

MARK 11:24
                            "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you."

Kyle, I believe that your sister will receive a full recovery, and I prayed for that. God made a promise, and I believe in that promise!!!

God Bless.
                            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Just saw this thread KB.
                              All the best to you and your family.
                              Here's to a swift recovery to your sister.
                              Hang in there.

Comment

Kyle My Prayers are with you sister. Take care of her buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X