Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok guys i waited for monte but i guess he is not around today so i need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't panic buddy,just give them all the info they want about your buddy then give him a hundred for the headache,when he gets the money,stick with the address move,and keep sending them everything they want !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      What you're going through is the standards these days. If you want it sent to your buddies you will have to give them the info that they want. Or you can try to transfer it to your account. Bear in mind that if the IP #'s match you more than likely will lose the money. If you're wanting another $100 match play type of bonus click on the new sponsor loose lines at the top as they are doing that promo now too.

By the way does your buddy know that you put this in his name?

yeah my buddy knows now

by the way Monte you have mail
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

If you have two accounts there just transfer it to your real name. You will have to pay a small fee but you will have the rest. At least where I play at you can do this. you have the password. thats all I need. I paid a tout last year this way a couple of times for NBA games. I think it cost like 25 bucks or so...so you may want to wait till you are really ready for a pay out because it may cost you when you get paid from your real account again.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
          Ok Not Good News So Far.i Was Hoping To Get The Adress Changed On The Acct But They Need An Id And A Utility Bill With His Name On It.was Hoping I Could Get It Sent To My Acct.guess I Need To Wait To Hear From Monte

Good luck Tech.....I hope you get YOUR money back....fuck the online shit....find a local !

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            Change it to my address and then I will send it to you.

Signed

TMac

I'm sorry but that is funny !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by tash
              Good luck Tech.....I hope you get YOUR money back....fuck the online shit....find a local !
              All our local guys are online. You actually play offshore but settle up with a local. This is so much more convenient and hopefully safer.
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                All our local guys are online. You actually play offshore but settle up with a local. This is so much more convenient and hopefully safer.

right ---so do I... that's what i'm saying....meet once a week ( if needed )

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave

trust me- it's not safer.....but if you trust your book, then good as gold...

Comment

GUYS BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WORKED OUT FOR ME I GOT LUCKY.BETJAM IS A VERY CLASS ACT AND VERY HONEST.THE GUY HELPING ME WENT WAY OUT OF HIS WAY.HE EVEN CHANGED IT TO WESTERN UNION FOR A TEST QUESTION SO I DID NOT HAVE TO SHOW ID.ALL THESE HORROR STORIES I HEAR ABOUT NOT GETTING PAID I GOT MINE ABOUT 48 HOURS AFTER I ASKED.WOULD HAVE BEEN ALOT SOONER BUT THE GUY I PUT IT IN HAD NO ID I ALMOST GAVE UP ON IT BUT GOT THE CASH $$$$$$$$$ TODAY
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

congrats!!!

Comment

Working...