Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok guys i waited for monte but i guess he is not around today so i need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tech fan
    starting out with $100 i thought i would just have some fun did not know it would be that much fun
    Are you going to try what Kaz and Gookies suggested or what? People move all the time...get the guy from work to do it and say he moved....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Why didn't you just call me and get my advice.Take the money and play Blackjack with it.Problem will be solved in less than an hour.

Comment

Address change sounds like a plan, try the address change first, then keep playing for a bit, don't try to withdraw too soon, hopefully you build it up higher.

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
        NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
        MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Change it to my address and then I will send it to you.

Signed

TMac
          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
            Change it to my address and then I will send it to you.

Signed

TMac

Comment

I think your like the girl I had last nite... Fucked

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Are you going to try what Kaz and Gookies suggested or what? People move all the time...get the guy from work to do it and say he moved....

yeah going to try that.Even better i have oved since i opened y acct with the so i a going to get it sent to my address
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

yeah going to try that.Even better i have oved since i opened y acct with the so i a going to get it sent to my address
                  Hey Jerry,your pet monkey is typing on the computer again.He did spell a couple words right this time

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                    I think your like my ass last nite... Fucked
                    Way to much info.Damn Knowlz how many stitches did that take.

Comment

That was along time ago. The chick i was with last night was awful dry. All I could find was a small bottle of Palmolive squirted a cup full in her. Herbie the smartass fuck stick is still blowing bubles.

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                        That was along time ago. The chick i was with last night was awful dry. All I could find was a small bottle of Palmolive squirted a cup full in her. Herbie the smartass fuck stick is still blowing bubles.
                        I guess you didn't notice I changed your qoute in the above post.

Comment

Have them payout using a direct deposit in your checking account. As long as the numbers match the name does not matter. I have done that before, if you let them know that you are not the person they can refuse to payout. Or you can have them send you a check.... Tell the person about it and have them cash the check and trust him to pay you... Or course you will give him a fee... gl.... By the way I use to work for a bank....

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968
                            Have them payout using a direct deposit in your checking account. As long as the numbers match the name does not matter. I have done that before, if you let them know that you are not the person they can refuse to payout. Or you can have them send you a check.... Tell the person about it and have them cash the check and trust him to pay you... Or course you will give him a fee... gl.... By the way I use to work for a bank....
                            I think thats what i am going to do have the check sent to my house and take my buddy up to get it cashed
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Ok Not Good News So Far.i Was Hoping To Get The Adress Changed On The Acct But They Need An Id And A Utility Bill With His Name On It.was Hoping I Could Get It Sent To My Acct.guess I Need To Wait To Hear From Monte
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Ok Not Good News So Far.i Was Hoping To Get The Adress Changed On The Acct But They Need An Id And A Utility Bill With His Name On It.was Hoping I Could Get It Sent To My Acct.guess I Need To Wait To Hear From Monte
                                What you're going through is the standards these days. If you want it sent to your buddies you will have to give them the info that they want. Or you can try to transfer it to your account. Bear in mind that if the IP #'s match you more than likely will lose the money. If you're wanting another $100 match play type of bonus click on the new sponsor loose lines at the top as they are doing that promo now too.

By the way does your buddy know that you put this in his name?

Comment

Working...
                                X