Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok guys i waited for monte but i guess he is not around today so i need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok guys i waited for monte but i guess he is not around today so i need some help

OK GUYS HERE IT IS.ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I OPENED AND ACCT HERE WITH A SITE SPONSOR THAT HAD THIS VERY NICE SIGN UP BONUS.PROBLEM WAS I HAD ALREADY SIGNED UP BEFORE AND I USED SOMEONE ELSES NAME ON THE ACCT TO GET THE GREAT SIGN UP BONUS.I STARTED WITH $100 AND NOW I HAVE OVER $800 IN MY ACCT.I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I WON $$$$$$$$$$.MY QUESTION IS WHAT SHOULD I DO CALL THE BOOK AND TELL THEM AND SEE IF THEY WILL HONOR WHAT I HAVE IN THERE MINUS THE SIGNUP BONUS OR TRY AND SEE IF I CAN GET THAT BALANCE TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCT SOMEHOW.I DONT KNOW WHAT IN THE HELL TO DO.I WOULD LOVE TO GET $500 FROM THAT acct.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

i dont want to call the book and then them take away all the $$$$$$$$$$$$ if that would happen i would rather just leave the $$$$$$$$$ in there and play with it all year.Problem is wont be much fun if i know i cant ever get it.
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Whose name did you use??? Hopefully Kazdog

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

So you have two accounts with this book...one under your name and one under a fake name to get a deposit/sign up bonus?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          Whose name did you use??? Hopefully Kazdog

KAZ

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            So you have two accounts with this book...one under your name and one under a fake name to get a deposit/sign up bonus?
            well it really not a fake name its a guy at works name.but the telephone # and address i gave them were made up
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
              well it really not a fake name its a guy at works name.but the telephone # and address i gave them were made up
              OMG...thats quite the dilemma to say the least..

If you used the guy from works name why didnt you use his correct contact info aswell in the beginning....you would have been fine then and just needed him to get the funds and give it to you...the fake address might screw ya though now....

Comment

Tell them you changed your address and for them send a check or money order to your friend's home address. Then collect it from your friend.

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

People do move every now and then you know.....Just call them and give them your friend's real address and say you moved. Or he moved....

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

This may be silly, but I don't use online, I use a book, but could you have your guy at work say he moved and have them mail the check to his "new" address???

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
                      This may be silly, but I don't use online, I use a book, but could you have your guy at work say he moved and have them mail the check to his "new" address???
                      Thats what I would try Jerry....

Comment

ii would rather just leave the $$$$$$$$$ in there and play with it all year.Problem is wont be much fun if i know i cant ever get it.
                        OMG now thats funny..

Seriously though I hope you can get it...try Kaz and Gookis response...should work...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. I hope you get paid....but didn't any of this occur to you when you signed up?
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                            HAHAHAHAHA. I hope you get paid....but didn't any of this occur to you when you signed up?
                            If it did do you think he will be on here panicking now?

Comment

Originally posted by vondie

starting out with $100 i thought i would just have some fun did not know it would be that much fun
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                              X