Referee Hochuli Responds to Hate E-Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Where in those threads mentioned did i get personal to the point of saying you and another male member are sucking each other off Kaz? Probably nowhere Kaz, that is the difference. I don't cross that line and you did. My posts in those threads were to the subject at hand. Grow up ........
    This is my last comment to you. You have crossed the line with me more than once Wayne. To say you haven't is ignorant. I made a comment about KB kissing your ass. Is that crossing the line? To KB, maybe yes. To you, NO IT ISN'T......Your next reply in this fucking thread was, "I'm sure if we checked a few of your camera's, we would see how much you know about men and ass!"

That's crossing the line and that's what you said in response to the comment I made to KB.....NOT TO YOU! If you don't know the difference, that's your ignorance, not mine. Posting to KB is NOT posting to you.....

I'm done posting to you. Get your last comment in because I'm sure you'll want and need the last word!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      This is my last comment to you. You have crossed the line with me more than once Wayne. To say you haven't is ignorant. I made a comment about KB kissing your ass. Is that crossing the line? To KB, maybe yes. To you, NO IT ISN'T......Your next reply in this fucking thread was, "I'm sure if we checked a few of your camera's, we would see how much you know about men and ass!"

That's crossing the line and that's what you said in response to the comment I made to KB.....NOT TO YOU! If you don't know the difference, that's your ignorance, not mine. Posting to KB is NOT posting to you.....

I'm done posting to you. Get your last comment in because I'm sure you'll want and need the last word!

You said more than that about me and kb idiot ... and all bets are off after that. If you want to talk with shit dripping from your lips, so will i. I already said, if you want to play that game, we will. And for the record, it doesn't matter who that shit dripper is posting too if i'm included.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        You look like a bigger moron with each post you make
        I could not agree more ... I am so sick and tired of this guy arguing with someone everyday ... really gets sickening ... and I know you and I like the guy but geez ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          I could not agree more ... I am so sick and tired of this guy arguing with someone everyday ... really gets sickening ... and I know you and I like the guy but geez ....
          If you think I started this Joe, about Fresno, and started the shit with Wayne and KB in the Rutgers thread, and started it in the Josh Hamilton thread in Chado's defense and that I'm the only one who's arguing for the sake of arguing, then I don't know what to say to you, really. That's pretty poor.

If I remember correctly, I seem to remember a text I received saying how right I am about certain things on here. One moment you're saying that and the next you're saying this. I don't get it. Wayne and KB are just as guilty for amping this up and that started in the Rutgers/Fresno thread.

Wayne chimed in with his opinion on what I can do with my cameras. I posted to KB in this thread after his KB's BS comment about being a moron. I talk to him everyday on Yahoo. He knows where I come from....And I wasn't going to let Chado get hung out on a limb on here. So if that's arguing, so be it.

I'm not going to be intimidated like others. So if my opinion bothers you guys, ban me. And please read my posts and tell me how I'm arguing with someone everyday on here......I have fun on here for the most part.

I'm done posting to Wayne. Every comment he makes to me is a backhanded comment. I don't have time for hypocrites.

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

If you think I started this Joe, about Fresno, and started the shit with Wayne and KB in the Rutgers thread, and started it in the Josh Hamilton thread in Chado's defense and that I'm the only one who's arguing for the sake of arguing, then I don't know what to say to you, really. That's pretty poor.

If I remember correctly, I seem to remember a text I received saying how right I am about certain things on here. One moment you're saying that and the next you're saying this. I don't get it. Wayne and KB are just as guilty for amping this up and that started in the Rutgers/Fresno thread.

Wayne chimed in with his opinion on what I can do with my cameras. I posted to KB in this thread after his KB's BS comment about being a moron. I talk to him everyday on Yahoo. He knows where I come from....And I wasn't going to let Chado get hung out on a limb on here. So if that's arguing, so be it.

I'm not going to be intimidated like others. So if my opinion bothers you guys, ban me. And please read my posts and tell me how I'm arguing with someone everyday on here......I have fun on here for the most part.

I'm done posting to Wayne. Every comment he makes to me is a backhanded comment. I don't have time for hypocrites.

KAZ
            Kaz, bottom line .. you argue more on this forum than anyone I have ever seen ... I really do not know what you get out of it ... I honestly don't ... and you get nasty ... I mean real nasty ... Yes, I agree with lots of things you say on here but not when it comes to arguing and calling names ...

Comment

Kaz, bottom line .. you argue more on this forum than anyone I have ever seen ... I really do not know what you get out of it ... I honestly don't ... and you get nasty ... I mean real nasty ... Yes, I agree with lots of things you say on here but not when it comes to arguing and calling names ...
              The ONLY time I call names, and I mean the ONLY time, is when I'm called a name. KB and I talk everyday and we say a lot worse that what we post on here. So what I post to him is of inconsequence. I don't call names unless I'm provoked. Go back and read the posts. You'll find what I'm saying is right on the money. I posted something to KB about kissing Monte and Wayne's ass and Wayne chose to reply with what I can do with my cameras. It wasn't a comment directed at Wayne and yet his was at me. And he has chosen to make backhanded comments to me at every turn.

Yes I like to debate. Argue, yeah maybe that too. But name calling is when I'm provoked. I defend my team just like anyone else. I don't back down just because someone wants to intimidate me. Sometimes it looks nasty because the truth hurts.....

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

The ONLY time I call names, and I mean the ONLY time, is when I'm called a name. KB and I talk everyday and we say a lot worse that what we post on here. So what I post to him is of inconsequence. I don't call names unless I'm provoked. Go back and read the posts. You'll find what I'm saying is right on the money. I posted something to KB about kissing Monte and Wayne's ass and Wayne chose to reply with what I can do with my cameras. It wasn't a comment directed at Wayne and yet his was at me. And he has chosen to make backhanded comments to me at every turn.

Yes I like to debate. Argue, yeah maybe that too. But name calling is when I'm provoked. I defend my team just like anyone else. I don't back down just because someone wants to intimidate me. Sometimes it looks nasty because the truth hurts.....

KAZ
                kaz, if you think I read all your posts you are more goofy than I thought ... I do know that the posts I read from you are full of hate and venom ... always ... or they are gay comments that are really getting old ... Honestly, how old are you?? You are ridiculous ... you are well educated and very smart ... I know this ... but really childish ... Very sad ...

ok, your turn because I know children have to get the last word in ... set me in my place like you think you do to everyone on this forum ... we are all dummies ....

but I will say you are doing good with me ... I usually only come back once but you had me respond to your garbage a couple of times ... but this will be my last ... so go easy on me ...

Comment

hahahahahaha

This guy is nuts ...

KazDog
                  Fresno St National Champs
                  Last Activity: Today 06:30 PM
                  Replying to Thread Referee Hochuli Responds to Hate E-Mail @ 06:30 PM

Comment

sure did not take him long ... he just sits in the weeds and waits to see who will argue with him next ... sad ... it really is ...

Comment

kaz, if you think I read all your posts you are more goofy than I thought ... I do know that the posts I read from you are full of hate and venom ... always ... or they are gay comments that are really getting old ... Honestly, how old are you?? You are ridiculous ... you are well educated and very smart ... I know this ... but really childish ... Very sad ...

ok, your turn because I know children have to get the last word in ... set me in my place like you think you do to everyone on this forum ... we are all dummies ....

but I will say you are doing good with me ... I usually only come back once but you had me respond to your garbage a couple of times ... but this will be my last ... so go easy on me ...
                      Hahaha. Go easy on you? (insert joke here).....

Joe, you are my buddy and always will be. PERIOD. I have nothing bad to say about you, nor will I now. I respect you. You've never given me backhanded, unkindly comments. I know full well you don't read everything I post. I do know you don't read enough if you think everything I post is full of venom or that I'm childish. I've made some very insightful comments to people on here. And I've tried to help more than once in someone understanding or getting through a problem.

Having said that, yes, sometimes I do make a gay joke or two or post a dumb photoshop photo. This is a release for me. It's NOT like work or what I do for a living. It's suppose to be fun. I do it to enjoy myself and have fun, and yes, even when I'm arguing. Arguing is not for everyone but it helps me to understand where people are coming from and keeps my brain working. I enjoy the site for that reason and always have. It's not a place for being politically correct all the time or watching every word. It's a place for people to be someone else. I've chosen or other people have chosen to let people in on what I do. So the cat is out of the bag and can be used against me. As it was proven today. But that's OK, I can't be that thin skinned. If I'm going to dish it out, I need to take it as well.....

You're good people Joe. You always have been. Remember one thing, It's not always what it appears to be on the surface.....

Please.....Get the last word in. Sorry if you think I'm sad!

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

I've chosen or other people have chosen to let people in on what I do. So the cat is out of the bag and can be used against me. As it was proven today. But that's OK, I can't be that thin skinned. If I'm going to dish it out, I need to take it as well.....

KAZ
                        I am confused ... I know what you do for a living ... How can someone use that against you?? send me an e-mail if you rather ...

Comment

I am confused ... I know what you do for a living ... How can someone use that against you?? send me an e-mail if you rather ...
                          It's not the first time a mod has used what I do for a living to make a backhanded comment. It's in this thread and I've alluded to it. No biggie. Like I said, I dish it out so I can take it. Some people know what I do. It has nothing to do with you Joe.....Let's just move on. It's all good.

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

My two cents on the play, that was this thread right??

The reason the ball was placed on the 10, was the incomplete pass was overturned and ruled a fumble. The whistle had blown the play dead, but they can still change the result of the play before the whistle. Same thing can happen on a pass ruled incomplete.

Reciever dives for a pass, makes the catch and gets up and runs for a touchdown, ref blows the whistle says "Incomplete" when they review and see he caught the ball, the ball will be ruled down where he caught the pass, even if there was no one within 40 yards of him when he got up and ran for a touchdown. Play was ruled dead, however, the RESULT of the play is changed, the play is still dead when the whistle blows. Same scenario with the bonehead from Philly who fumbled on the 1 yard line Sunday night, since the whistle blew for a touchdown, it doesn't matter if Dallas jumps on it, Philly still would get the ball on the 1. The result of the play is changed touchdown to fumble, but nothing can change because the ref blew the whistle for a touchdown.

Don't shoot the messenger, trust me this is correct, I don't like it either, but like someone said earlier, if half the guys keep playing after the whistle and some guys don't, players are going to get hurt big time.

Comment

Working...
                            X