Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I please have a smiley named after me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    guys,you know i like chado also but i agree with frank 100 percent on this one // WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-I WANT MY MOMMY-MAN UP CHAD,MAN UP !!
    Who loves ya babe who loves ya?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

wow....what some poeple will do ...... too funny !

Comment

Originally posted by tash
        wow....what some poeple will do ...... too funny !

How you doin buddy? How bout them Wings huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

How you doin buddy? How bout them Wings huh?

had a nice large investment put in down tonight.... along with some others....no complaints here !

have not been around much here- summertime for me is all family and vacation . Hope all is well with you bud ~

Comment

Originally posted by tash
            had a nice large investment put in down tonight.... along with some others....no complaints here !

have not been around much here- summertime for me is all family and vacation . Hope all is well with you bud ~
            Good to hear buddy I knew you would be on the Wings in this series without even asking you....we both knew their defense was too solid and would out match the Pens offense....

Comment

the waynechung-JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

y-ONLY LOVE CAN BRING THE RAIN THAT FALLS LIKE TEARS FROM ON HIGH...

Comment

the waynechung-JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
                  CHADO,IF YOU CAN HOOK ME UP WITH ONE WITH YODA AND DARK LORD DOING THE DUELING LASER SWORD BATTLE FROM STAR WARS-THAT WOULD BE COOL-WE WILL CALL IT "THE WAYNECHUNG" // may the force be with you young skywalker-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,I WANT MY SMILEY-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

Comment

CHADO,IF YOU CAN HOOK ME UP WITH ONE WITH YODA AND DARK LORD DOING THE DUELING LASER SWORD BATTLE FROM STAR WARS-THAT WOULD BE COOL-WE WILL CALL IT "THE WAYNECHUNG" // may the force be with you young skywalker-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,I WANT MY SMILEY-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
                    ironchung pull yourself back together brother,you are losing it,MAN UP SON,MAN UP.........SIGNED MARVIN !!

Comment

Working...
                    X