Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I please have a smiley named after me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW...this thread is jacked up.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      KB...he loves being the center of attention on this site. His life is an open book here. Do we know as much about anyone else's life on this site better than Chado's (except for maybe Savage )???? And, if you want to call him a regualr, he has probably been around for a shorter time than almost all of the regulars. And it isn't like anyone went digging...the guy gave it up because he likes being the center of attention. Dates, addiction, everything....

I also find his bumping of his Red Wing series play to be self absorbed and annoying, and it isn't because I am going to 'lose' money from him (based on what I read, I am not so sure I woul dveery see the $100 anyway). He was nowhere to be found after the Game 3 loss (I don't recall him bumping the thread then) and he has basically seperated a shoulder patting himself on the back after each win as it has 'played out the way I wrote it up'. And what did he write?? That defense and goaltending will win the series...FUCKING GENIUS! Find me a series in the NHL playoffs that has not been won by defense and goaltending.... He shows no class in doing this...did you bump your huge PGA underdog play after it won? Does Wayne bump his GOY or any play? Kaptain? Big Weiner? Spark? MCP??? He bet a -140 fave and he bumps it after each win...give me a fucking break.....

He is an attention whore that has gotten under my and other members skin.....
      I couldn't agree more...especially with the Red Wings paragraph.
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        People try to attract attention all the time on the forum ... but in different ways ... just look around

I couldnt agree more Spark. I freakin hate attention seekers!!!! They all think their shit doesn't stink.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Maybe if you quit stalking you'd get your chance
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

KB...he loves being the center of attention on this site. His life is an open book here. Do we know as much about anyone else's life on this site better than Chado's (except for maybe Savage )???? And, if you want to call him a regualr, he has probably been around for a shorter time than almost all of the regulars. And it isn't like anyone went digging...the guy gave it up because he likes being the center of attention. Dates, addiction, everything....

I also find his bumping of his Red Wing series play to be self absorbed and annoying, and it isn't because I am going to 'lose' money from him (based on what I read, I am not so sure I woul dveery see the $100 anyway). He was nowhere to be found after the Game 3 loss (I don't recall him bumping the thread then) and he has basically seperated a shoulder patting himself on the back after each win as it has 'played out the way I wrote it up'. And what did he write?? That defense and goaltending will win the series...FUCKING GENIUS! Find me a series in the NHL playoffs that has not been won by defense and goaltending.... He shows no class in doing this...did you bump your huge PGA underdog play after it won? Does Wayne bump his GOY or any play? Kaptain? Big Weiner? Spark? MCP??? He bet a -140 fave and he bumps it after each win...give me a fucking break.....

He is an attention whore that has gotten under my and other members skin.....
            Wow tell me how you really feel...its all good brother...

Comment

Anyway...back on the ranch to the smiley issue how did everyone else get ones named after them? I want one too damnit!!!

Comment

Some members asked Monte to get new smiley's for the site. He named them and since JC and Bover were the two biggest homo's on the site, they got the names from Sir Monte. Now that Bover is gone, it's only half true about the two site homo's....

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Another useless, self serving thread drawing attention to himself.....
                  Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    A few of the other guys on here have smilies named after them. Ya hold your jokes please for what mine could be...

I dont know what one I want to be mine but think it would be cool to type and have a smiley of something symbolizing me just like Dimer, JC, KB, Wayne, Spark, and others have ones of their names...
                    Are we fucking 8 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                      I couldnt agree more Spark. I freakin hate attention seekers!!!! They all think their shit doesn't stink.
                      When are you reviving coffee time with Doc ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Anyway...back on the ranch to the smiley issue how did everyone else get ones named after them? I want one too damnit!!!
                        Kaz got it right, but he forgot to mention he will be getting one soon since he's the new resident homo

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          Kaz got it right, but he forgot to mention he will be getting one soon since he's the new resident homo

that dude could suck a bowling ball thru a garden hose
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                            that dude could suck a bowling ball thru a garden hose
                            Kaz? Bover? Or Both

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              Just to clarify.....

You are correct Monte.....I'm a homo-sapien

Ho·mo sa·pi·ens Audio Help /ˈhoʊmoʊ ˈseɪpiənz/ [hoh-moh sey-pee-uhnz]
                              –noun
                              1. (italics) the species of bipedal primates to which modern humans belong, characterized by a brain capacity averaging 1400 cc (85 cubic in.) and by dependence upon language and the creation and utilization of complex tools.

You Monte, are a Homosexual.

ho·mo·sex·u·al Audio Help /ˌhoʊməˈsɛkʃuəl or, especially Brit., -ˈsɛksyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hoh-muh-sek-shoo-uhl or, especially Brit., -seks-yoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
                              –adjective
                              1. of, pertaining to, or exhibiting homosexuality.
                              2. of, pertaining to, or noting the same sex.
                              3. of, pertaining to, sucking penis like it's his job
                              4. of, pertaining to, being a fag
                              5. of, pertaining to, enjoying the anus of a well built hairy fellow
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                                Just to clarify.....

You are correct Monte.....I'm a homo-sapien

Ho·mo sa·pi·ens Audio Help /ˈhoʊmoʊ ˈseɪpiənz/ [hoh-moh sey-pee-uhnz]
                                –noun
                                1. (italics) the species of bipedal primates to which modern humans belong, characterized by a brain capacity averaging 1400 cc (85 cubic in.) and by dependence upon language and the creation and utilization of complex tools.

You Monte, are a Homosexual.

ho·mo·sex·u·al Audio Help /ˌhoʊməˈsɛkʃuəl or, especially Brit., -ˈsɛksyu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hoh-muh-sek-shoo-uhl or, especially Brit., -seks-yoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
                                –adjective
                                1. of, pertaining to, or exhibiting homosexuality.
                                2. of, pertaining to, or noting the same sex.
                                3. of, pertaining to, sucking penis like it's his job
                                4. of, pertaining to, being a fag
                                5. of, pertaining to, enjoying the anus of a well built hairy fellow
                                I aint heard the word homosapien since the show ALF

Comment

Working...
                                X