Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    i agree, but i said where are the white gangs??? and if you think the shooter is white then you are naive my friend
    doubt the shooter is white......dont know where I gave that idea.

Also there are white gangs.....in places such as Nebraska and Iowa but you just dont hear about them because no superstars have ever appeared on the main stage from these main places.

Anyone here from Omaha Nebraska can tell you the troubles they have there with violence and guns and crimes and the such and its majority white.

Just because its not on the news doesnt mean it doesnt exist.......

PEACE

Comment

• ...and while we are at it, James Brown will also not be joining us for breakfast..

RIP

Comment

• I hear ya boyeee!!!

the nebraska gangs are financed and promoted through south and central america believe it or not.....

they prey on poor kids who need a sense of belonging......I guess divorce and no sense of family takes its toll afterall.....

My best friend is on a national gang task force and i have seen and heard alot of shit (lots of pics too) that would scare the crap out of you...

Comment

..How does him being shot have to do with poverty?? he was a millionaire.....
          doubt he comes from money.......I am guessing but I would assume his family is poor and he prolly grew up around drugs and guns and gangs and crime.

I know a few people who know a few athletes around here who play for the Lions and are on the practice squad or on IR and he tells me they complain about not having money and if I am not mistaken dont they make around 300K just for being on a roster?

Guy asked him what do you do with the loot and he said he spends it all on weed? Kinda silly

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            doubt the shooter is white......dont know where I gave that idea.

Also there are white gangs.....in places such as Nebraska and Iowa but you just dont hear about them because no superstars have ever appeared on the main stage from these main places.

Anyone here from Omaha Nebraska can tell you the troubles they have there with violence and guns and crimes and the such and its majority white.

Just because its not on the news doesnt mean it doesnt exist.......

PEACE

I run that one white gang in Iowa....."Griff's G-spot Gang bangers"......no-one challenges us.
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo
              I run that one white gang in Iowa....."Griff's G-spot Gang bangers"......no-one challenges us.

you ain't no gangbanger...you don't even slap your ho's around....look at your sig

you ain't a banger unless your hoes are in line boyeeeee!!!!

Comment

I have a similar gang. Only females can join.

Comment

• Seriously though....We get alot of rif-raf second rate trash from Chicago....they get weeded out of there and move here. I'm not saying all trouble comes from blacks, white, cuban, or asain....Every race has thier own bad apples.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

the nebraska gangs are financed and promoted through south and central america believe it or not.....

they prey on poor kids who need a sense of belonging......I guess divorce and no sense of family takes its toll afterall.....

I did not know they are financed from South American countries but I went through there a few years ago and thats what I heard and saw to a certain extent.

I am not really familiar with gangs in Detroit but come to think of it I do not any black gangs but I do some Mexican gangs in the SW part of town.

Again I hate to say anything negative about a dead person but IMO this guy had a lifestyle that had him in some sort of contact be it direct or indirect with some bad folks

PEACE

Comment

Seriously though....We get alot of rif-raf second rate trash from Chicago....they get weeded out of there and move here. I'm not saying all trouble comes from blacks, white, cuban, or asain....Every race has thier own bad apples.
                      Hey Mojo, didn't you return from Denver today. I think you were the shooter.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankb03
                        Hey Mojo, didn't you return from Denver today. I think you were the shooter.

I never made it to Denver....The storm last week had my vacation sidetracked.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                          doubt he comes from money.......I am guessing but I would assume his family is poor and he prolly grew up around drugs and guns and gangs and crime.

I know a few people who know a few athletes around here who play for the Lions and are on the practice squad or on IR and he tells me they complain about not having money and if I am not mistaken dont they make around 300K just for being on a roster?

Guy asked him what do you do with the loot and he said he spends it all on weed? Kinda silly

PEACE
                          that has been my contention all along.....Why are people surprised when these athletes fuck up???? I mean the environment they are from is not very good and they go to school (most do not graduate) and they throw huge money at them.....so what has changed?? only now they are gangbangers with money......So why the shock from many???

To me this is predictable and does not sadden me in the least.....In fact i say fuck him!!!

I used to work in juvenile detention years ago while in college and all these young kids wanted to do was have babies.....It was matter of male pride in the hood...How many kids,.....Well i am sure many of these members of these gangs are products of those same thoughts and prisoners (20 years ago) i encountered.....

I do not feel one iota of remorse for them.....they made their bed....now sleep in it......

Comment

I never made it to Denver....The storm last week had my vacation sidetracked.
                            Yeah sure! Good alibi.

Comment

that has been my contention all along.....Why are people surprised when these athletes fuck up???? I mean the environment they are from is not very good and they go to school (most do not graduate) and they throw huge money at them.....so what has changed?? only now they are gangbangers with money......So why the shock from many???

To me this is predictable and does not sadden me in the least.....In fact i say fuck him!!!

I used to work in juvenile detention years ago while in college and all these young kids wanted to do was have babies.....It was matter of male pride in the hood...How many kids,.....Well i am sure many of these members of these gangs are products of those same thoughts and prisoners (20 years ago) i encountered.....

I do not feel one iota of remorse for them.....they made their bed....now sleep in it......
                              I certainly won't lose any sleep over it. One less THUG.

Comment

• a friend of mine did his trauma residency in denver because they had the highest amount of gang related gunshot wounds.....they used to have the Military MD's train there as well......This was about 8 years ago.....

Comment

Working...
                                X