Broncos' Williams killed Monday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musclemann
    OUTSIDE OF CALLING NAMES WHICH I SHOULDNT HAVE THE THING THAT GOT ME WAS THE FACT THAT YOU ALL FORGOT WHAT DAY IT WAS

JAN 1, 2007

WHERE I LIVE WHICH I DONT BELIEVE THERE ARE ANY GANGSTERS I HEARD GUNSHOTS FROM 12-2 AM. NOW DO YOU THINK ANY OF THOSE IDIOTS WERE SOBER. WHAT IF ANY OF THESE GUYS WENT OUT AFTER DRINKING ALLDAY, GOT IN THIER CAR AND CUT OFF THE LIMO?

IM NOT SAYING IT WASNT TARGETED BUT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME IF IT WAS RANDOM.

NOW UNTIL ALL THIS IS SORTED OUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP ALL THE HOOD, GANGBANGER, BABIES MOMMA,THUG,AND OTHER GANGSTER MOCKING BULLSHIT COOL.THIS SHIT AFFECTS EVERONE NEIGHBORHOOD NOT JUST LATINO, AND BLACKS.

everything is forgiven if ur drunk for many it seems
    Last edited by DIRK; 01-02-2007, 01:12 PM.
    How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• a little bizarre that this thread started with how sad the whole thing was and then drifted into "f the gangbanger" by now. the accounts i've read locally here in denver are that he was a good guy, nice guy and polite to his neighbors, never been in trouble in the 2 years he's been here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeS
        a little bizarre that this thread started with how sad the whole thing was and then drifted into "f the gangbanger" by now. the accounts i've read locally here in denver are that he was a good guy, nice guy and polite to his neighbors, never been in trouble in the 2 years he's been here.
        i have a good buddy that played with him for 4 years at okie state. said he was a good guy. sad deal that happened for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeS
          a little bizarre that this thread started with how sad the whole thing was and then drifted into "f the gangbanger" by now. the accounts i've read locally here in denver are that he was a good guy, nice guy and polite to his neighbors, never been in trouble in the 2 years he's been here.

Whenever someone passes away do you EVER hear the bad shit about them?

I know I never have.
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo
            Whenever someone passes away do you EVER hear the bad shit about them?

I know I never have.

reading a pretty lot of bad shit in this thread...

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm new around here, but I think its obvious that "twotontony" is an out-and-out racist. He has made too many post "outing" himself, so I declined to post all of them. Anyway, a man just died that he knew nothing about, and he had the audacity to call him a gang bangger...he also made a comment on another posters education. well, tttony, looks like you never made it past high school yourself. News flash: a lot is two words, and is not spelled like "alot." Basic grammar bro. Anyway, I know I'm new around here, and many people may jump on me for calling this loser out, but I want everyone to know that I'm really not intending to cause any trouble around here. I'm just not going to let a square like that make multiple racist comments...
              peace and love,
              grandmama.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by grandmama
                Hey guys, I'm new around here, but I think its obvious that "twotontony" is an out-and-out racist. He has made too many post "outing" himself, so I declined to post all of them. Anyway, a man just died that he knew nothing about, and he had the audacity to call him a gang bangger...he also made a comment on another posters education. well, tttony, looks like you never made it past high school yourself. News flash: a lot is two words, and is not spelled like "alot." Basic grammar bro. Anyway, I know I'm new around here, and many people may jump on me for calling this loser out, but I want everyone to know that I'm really not intending to cause any trouble around here. I'm just not going to let a square like that make multiple racist comments...
                peace and love,
                grandmama.

Welcome Yale grad! You are stereotyping me as a dummy because of a few keystrokes.....hmmm....how rich....

I also enjoy how i am a racist because i said he was a gangbanger. It was stated that he flashed gang symbols and there was a special on TV highlighting the affiliation in pro sports especially the NFL.

The word racist is always thrown out when people disagree when a black person is involved. What did i say racist.

He flashed symbols - YES
                He is from the hood - YES

I guess you just want to "keep it real" when it suits you.

The only thing i regret saying is that it is 1 less gangbanger. (After reading goldengreeks thread I made the assumption he is affiliated, which i really do not know) I do not condone the loss of life for anyone. If he did have words with someone at the bar like they are now saying it is a bad testament to how little life is respected in society today. A disagreement over word would cause anyone their life is beyond me. What is the world coming to where someone who feels they are "dissed" would shoot someone else.

However, I still contend that he probably had a confrontation or knew the people who shot him. Random crimes are very rare when concerning violent acts such as murder. I am also a firm believer you should not put yourself in bad situations. No good comes after midnight. Especially when you have 2 kids at home.

Grandmaman, since we are correcting spelling you wise ass, gangbanging only has one g'.......You hear me g?
                Last edited by TwoTonTony; 01-02-2007, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• youth today has no respect world is going to hell real fast
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by jmarty6969
                    youth today has no respect world is going to hell real fast
                    What do you mean going Isn't it already there? Some of these people should think about going to Church It can't hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by LeRoy
                      What do you mean going Isn't it already there? Some of these people should think about going to Church It can't hurt
                      it sure is pal..............i remember the day u got your azz beat in a fight

now they rather not waste anytime or get hurt kill ya then run

like they arent going to get caught its a sad sad world today ...
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by LeRoy

Amen to that. It's not like religion would cause any violence or deaths.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new around here, but I think its obvious that "twotontony" is an out-and-out racist. He has made too many post "outing" himself, so I declined to post all of them. Anyway, a man just died that he knew nothing about, and he had the audacity to call him a gang bangger...he also made a comment on another posters education. well, tttony, looks like you never made it past high school yourself. News flash: a lot is two words, and is not spelled like "alot." Basic grammar bro. Anyway, I know I'm new around here, and many people may jump on me for calling this loser out, but I want everyone to know that I'm really not intending to cause any trouble around here. I'm just not going to let a square like that make multiple racist comments...
                          peace and love,
                          grandmama.

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT IT HIM AND THAT OTHER ASSHOLE FRANK03 COULDNT WAIT 3 OR 4 HOURS UNTIL HIS BODY WAS COLD MAKING REFERENCES ABOUT HIM BEING A GANGBANGER AND HOW THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF RETRIBUTION SHOOTING. AND ON TOP OF IT THEIR SO IGNORANT WITH THEIR CODE NAMES AND WILL SAY "WHATS RACIST ABOUT WHAT WE SAID"
                          WE CAN READ THROUGH FINE PRINT. IM GLAD SOMEONE STOOD UP AND CALLED THESE GUYS OUT. WELCOME HERE AND GOODLUCK ON YOUR FUTURE GAMBLING.

P.S STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYONE SAY THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF GANGSTER SHOOTING WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT WAS BUT THAT ASSHOLE FRANKO3 COULDVE WAITED AND GAVE A MAN WHO DIED IN A TRAGIC WAY A LITTLE RESPECT, BUT THEN AGAIN WHY WOULD HE DO THAT.

Comment

peace and love,
                            grandmama.

IP check please..

Comment

• Originally posted by musclemann
                              THE FUNNY THING ABOUT IT HIM AND THAT OTHER ASSHOLE FRANK03 COULDNT WAIT 3 OR 4 HOURS UNTIL HIS BODY WAS COLD MAKING REFERENCES ABOUT HIM BEING A GANGBANGER AND HOW THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF RETRIBUTION SHOOTING. AND ON TOP OF IT THEIR SO IGNORANT WITH THEIR CODE NAMES AND WILL SAY "WHATS RACIST ABOUT WHAT WE SAID"
                              WE CAN READ THROUGH FINE PRINT. IM GLAD SOMEONE STOOD UP AND CALLED THESE GUYS OUT. WELCOME HERE AND GOODLUCK ON YOUR FUTURE GAMBLING.

P.S STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYONE SAY THIS WAS SOME TYPE OF GANGSTER SHOOTING WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT WAS BUT THAT ASSHOLE FRANKO3 COULDVE WAITED AND GAVE A MAN WHO DIED IN A TRAGIC WAY A LITTLE RESPECT, BUT THEN AGAIN WHY WOULD HE DO THAT.

mm .. relax ... enough is enough ... let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                                Welcome Yale grad! You are stereotyping me as a dummy because of a few keystrokes.....hmmm....how rich....

I also enjoy how i am a racist because i said he was a gangbanger. It was stated that he flashed gang symbols and there was a special on TV highlighting the affiliation in pro sports especially the NFL.

The word racist is always thrown out when people disagree when a black person is involved. What did i say racist.

He flashed symbols - YES
                                He is from the hood - YES

I guess you just want to "keep it real" when it suits you.

The only thing i regret saying is that it is 1 less gangbanger. (After reading goldengreeks thread I made the assumption he is affiliated, which i really do not know) I do not condone the loss of life for anyone. If he did have words with someone at the bar like they are now saying it is a bad testament to how little life is respected in society today. A disagreement over word would cause anyone their life is beyond me. What is the world coming to where someone who feels they are "dissed" would shoot someone else.

However, I still contend that he probably had a confrontation or knew the people who shot him. Random crimes are very rare when concerning violent acts such as murder. I am also a firm believer you should not put yourself in bad situations. No good comes after midnight. Especially when you have 2 kids at home.

Grandmaman, since we are correcting spelling you wise ass, gangbanging only has one g'.......You hear me g?

While I don't disagree with a lot of what you're now saying Tony, the thread just got a little distasteful for me, Dirk, and some others. One poster writes that Shanahan KNEW that Williams was trouble and just lied through his teeth when he said nice things about him. If that ignorant poster saw Shanahan sobbing at a press conference today they'd rethink what they wrote. Another poster said he flashes gang signs. Really now? And what gang is that? Maybe it's a thing he does for his young children when he's on TV, a la Jason Kidd with his foul shots. They interviewed a GROUP of his neighbors today (not one person who might be lying) and to a person they talked about how cool he was and how he helped shovel the complex's snow with everyone last week. Yet all you people know for a fact that he's a gangbanger and are glad he's dead (yes I know you for one recanted that statement Tony). Scary.

Also, reports are saying someone else (one of 16 people in limo), not Williams, had words with somebody else before getting into limo. Shooters can't see who they are shooting at through tinted windows. Yet you seem to be saying you suspect the shooters knew exactly who they were hitting with the shot that killed him? And saying Williams probably had a disagreement with them? There is not one single report of anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X