Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The takeover of California

If this doesn't open your eyes... nothing will

* I don't know how accurate the following numbers are, but even if they are only half of the stated number, it's still bad.

**From the L.A. Times****

40%of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for
    illegal aliens.

75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to
    illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention
    centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County
    are living in garages.

The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los
    Angelesare most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are
    illegal.

21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English.

3.9 million speak Spanish.

(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All the above from the Los Angeles Times

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops,

but 29% are on welfare

Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in
    1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

**THE U.S. VS MEXICO****

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and US flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of
    the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

**Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other
    non-European countriescan come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts. It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that
    minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many
    more.

**DID YOU KNOW?****

Did you know ...that Mexico regularly intercedes on the
    side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals?

Did you know ...that Mexico has ****NEVER**** extradited
    a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so?

**According to the L.A. Times, Orange County* ,
    California is home to 275gangs with 17,000 members, 98% of which are Mexican and Asian.

**How's your county doing? ****

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia ,30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces. Not bad for a group that is still under 5%
    of the population.

**Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system."Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation,
    many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek
    learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

**WHEN I WAS YOUNG****

I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through
    Ellis Island . They wanted to learn English. They wanted to
    breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language.They demand special privileges ... affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

Why can't we just enforce the laws on the books, control the borders, and send them home?

I agree. People can be like diseases. After they suck the out of one place they want to go to somewhere nice so they can plant their seeds again. My parents were those seeking better life for their children. They worked their asses off and never complained about how non-friendly the english language is. They learned the language and went about their business. Like Robin Williams said, you got 30 days to get your shit straight before we kick you out." After all, you are here ILLEGALLY!!!
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Illegals get special treatement for starting a business too through the Govt.

Comment

Its rather disgusting to think how we cater to others more than our own. THey call themselves Mexican-American and this-American and that-American when the fact is that they consider themselves just Mexican or whatever they may be. They do not consider themselves American. They just see a free way of life. A do nothing and get paid for it type of life. A way to go out and suck money out of poor suckers like the honest people who pay taxes and work for a paycheck. They forget they do not belong here not because of nationality but rather because they are leeches.

Comment

The hardest workers in the state of California are Mexican farmworkers.

They work in the fields, in 110 degree heat for minimum wage and no benefits. No health care, no retirement no bonus. Just minimum wage.

They do work that no black or white person would ever consider doing. Without them, the food we eat would cost 10 times more to produce and we would be paying for it in grocery stores.
          They live in rooms with 10 guys that's suited for maybe 4 people maximum.....

And what's their crime? Trying to better themselves and give their families a little extra that they weren't getting in Mexico.

Put yourself in their shoes. If you had an opportunity to better yourself or give something a little more to your family, wouldn't you try as well? Why bust they're nuts for trying to better themselves?

They aren't getting rich fella's. Most of the Mexican's and Asian's that want the things listed above are people who were born in this country and are citizen's who have been semi educated...They have learned what the system has to offer them.

Don't blame the poor bastard working and sweating his ass off to better his lot in life....
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

So Kaz, according to you, it's okay to break the law as long as the ends justify the means? Who the fuck cares what they are doing as a job? They are here ILLEGALLY. That are getting services that they shouldn't because they are here ILLEGALLY. So it's okay to rob someone b/c I am just trying to feed my own family? My goal is noble, but my act is illegal.

Comment

First off, put yourself in their shoes you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

Seccond, if they weren't here picking in the fields for the crap wages they get with no benefits, you would be paying 10 times what you pay now. That's a fact. How would feel if you had to pay $5 for a head of lettuce. They work their asses off for nothing. Get off their nuts.....

They are a huge work force in California and have been for a long time. What are you going to do, round them all up and send them back? If they are here, and we are allowing them to be here, then you can't throw them under the bus.

We should make you be the one to tell them that their sick little girl can't have any medical attention. What services are they getting rich off of? If they are here illegally, they are getting VERY little off this country. Most are afraid to say anything for fear of being deported....
              [email protected]

Comment

Two very strong points. I agree with both Kaz and gbell. I'm leaning more towards Kaz side. Its true that most illgeal immgrants are doing the jobs that no-one wants. I dont have an issue with those people. Cuz there is no fucken way I would wanna be out in cali 110 heat getting minium wage- I dont think anyone would.

But the problem lies with their counterparts. The fuckers that decide to come over and bring their gangs and whine about how unfair america is who are here illegally. And I have to press 1 to talk to someone in english. WTF?
                NFL Kruise
                2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

I agree tkim....It's unfortunate that there's a lot that come over here that aren't good people. But I've met many farmworkers and they are VERY good people and very loyal. Owners of the farms wouldn't trade them in for anything. We can't just round them all up. The solution is to educate, not sit around and whine about it, because they AREN'T going away!.... By the way, the story above that gbell listed is not from the LA Times and has been getting emailed around. A lot of the statistics are incorrect or skewed....
                  [email protected]

Comment

There doing those jobs because those jobs pay shitty wages. A lot of hispanics work cheap with no benefits. The biggest problem is the illegals that don't work and get welfare. Those should be kicked out IMO. Also I believe this Country allows to many people to come into this Country Legally. As well as outsourcing too much work, but that's a whole different topic.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                      First off, put yourself in their shoes you wouldn't be saying the same thing.

Seccond, if they weren't here picking in the fields for the crap wages they get with no benefits, you would be paying 10 times what you pay now. That's a fact. How would feel if you had to pay $5 for a head of lettuce. They work their asses off for nothing. Get off their nuts.....

They are a huge work force in California and have been for a long time. What are you going to do, round them all up and send them back? If they are here, and we are allowing them to be here, then you can't throw them under the bus.

We should make you be the one to tell them that their sick little girl can't have any medical attention. What services are they getting rich off of? If they are here illegally, they are getting VERY little off this country. Most are afraid to say anything for fear of being deported....

Well the lettuce argument is stupid. If lettuce, or any other produce was more expensive then I want to pay for it, then I wouldn't buy it. I don't HAVE to have lettuce.
                      As far as "rounding them up", maybe with all the dumbass protest the ILLEGALS are having, that might be a good place to start eh?
                      I didn't say they were "getting rich", I said they don't belong here because they are ILLEGAL. I care about the person's daughter who is here LEGALLY, moreso then the one here ILLEGALLY. They should be getting NO benefits from the state or federal governments. At all. To put it in their own language;NADA.
                      They committed an ILLEGAL act and are getting a job (regardless of whether or not someone else would do it), state/fed paid for benefits like medical care and welfare, etc. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL. Because the bleeding hearts saying "all these people are nice" and "we can't do anything about it" are the reasons nothing is done.

Comment

Most are afraid to say anything for fear of being deported....
                        What do they have to say that isn't being said in marches throughout the US? And you say they aren't going to be deported anyway, so why the fear? I am pressing 1 for English for a reason, aren't I?

Comment

You're ignorant because the fact is, if you are illegal, you are not entitled to welfare benefits. They get some gov't help, but not like US citizens do.

And ignorant again because the lettuce argument goes for ALL the food we eat not just lettuce. What are you going to do, not eat anything?

And there's no sense in arguing with you if you think we should round them all up, because it's NOT going to happen. This isn't Nazi Germany. This problem is here to stay. So sit around and whine about it instead of figuring out a reasonable solution.....
                          [email protected]

Comment

You're ignorant because the fact is, if you are illegal, you are not entitled to welfare benefits. They get some gov't help, but not like US citizens do.

They should receive NO governement help. Here ILLEGALLY=CRIMINAL

And ignorant again because the lettuce argument goes for ALL the food we eat not just lettuce. What are you going to do, not eat anything?
                            Then it would make sense to have the ILLEGALS making cars, because they would be cheaper, and they should be in the medical fields, not the produce fields, so we have cheaper medical care, correct?

And there's no sense in arguing with you if you think we should round them all up, because it's NOT going to happen. This isn't Nazi Germany. This problem is here to stay. So sit around and whine about it instead of figuring out a reasonable solution.....
                            THEY (the ILLEGALS) are a tough comparison to the Jews. If you think enforcing the laws of OUR land is equal to the Holacaust, then I would have to question who the ignorants one is.
                            In my opinion, the start would be to enforce the laws already on the books, enforce the borders to stop the flood of ILLEGAL people coming into the country, and go from there.

Comment

It's also cheaper to go out and steal a car then it is to buy one. According to you, if I am a nice person, that is okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X