Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well our Government really F*CKED us this time..Online Gambling Bill to pass tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casheasy
    I love the pictures of McCain and Frist and the message that goes along with them. I laughed my ass of for five minutes after seeing those fucking cocksuckers.
    me 2 that fuck mcain lives here 2 i hope i see that prick out at dinner 1 nite we are fighting 4 sure.....
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Here is a little story about the guy who wants to take away our internet gambling. Fellas I give you Sen. Bill Frist.

The 50 Richest Members of Congress:
      21. Sen. Bill Frist (R-Tenn.)

$11.67 million

It may seem as if the Senate Majority Leader's net worth dropped more than 25 percent last year, but it's not the result of bad business decisions. Rather, it's the result of an empty nest at home.

Bryan, the youngest of the Senator's three sons, turned 18, which allowed him to take control of his trust fund - meaning that his father no longer has to report it as an asset.

Frist, who is retiring from the Senate at the end of the 109th Congress, reported a total of 13 blind trusts, in the names of his children and wife, Karyn.

The Tennessee Republican, who is considering a run for the White House in 2008, has been under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. attorney's office in New York since last year. Investigators are looking into sales of HCA stock belonging to Frist and his immediate family last year, near the stock's peak and at a time when other HCA insiders were selling off their holdings in the company. HCA is a hospital chain founded by the Tennessee Republican's family. Frist has denied any wrongdoing.

Frist has denied any wrongdoing. Oh of course.

I hope this guy gets the nod in 08 and then and falls flat on his face just so that he wastes his cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearDown
        Here is a little story about the guy who wants to take away our internet gambling. Fellas I give you Sen. Bill Frist.

The 50 Richest Members of Congress:
        21. Sen. Bill Frist (R-Tenn.)

$11.67 million

It may seem as if the Senate Majority Leader's net worth dropped more than 25 percent last year, but it's not the result of bad business decisions. Rather, it's the result of an empty nest at home.

Bryan, the youngest of the Senator's three sons, turned 18, which allowed him to take control of his trust fund - meaning that his father no longer has to report it as an asset.

Frist, who is retiring from the Senate at the end of the 109th Congress, reported a total of 13 blind trusts, in the names of his children and wife, Karyn.

The Tennessee Republican, who is considering a run for the White House in 2008, has been under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. attorney's office in New York since last year. Investigators are looking into sales of HCA stock belonging to Frist and his immediate family last year, near the stock's peak and at a time when other HCA insiders were selling off their holdings in the company. HCA is a hospital chain founded by the Tennessee Republican's family. Frist has denied any wrongdoing.

Frist has denied any wrongdoing. Oh of course.

I hope this guy gets the nod in 08 and then and falls flat on his face just so that he wastes his cash.
        Glad he's retiring and he won't get the Republican vote. McCain is going to be there go too guy unless its former mayor Rudoph Guiliana (spelling?).

Comment

• Originally posted by JESSEtheGENIUS
          I'm an agent for a site that has great lines (5 cents) and takes up to 10k a game if anyones interested
          i had spark send u an e-mail from me and never heard back...whats up...

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1
            i had spark send u an e-mail from me and never heard back...whats up...
            Are you an idiot? Don't use a freaking agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
              Are you an idiot? Don't use a freaking agent.
              i figured this guy was just spitting bullshit out his mouth...he never e-mailed me ........

Comment

i figured this guy was just spitting bullshit out his mouth...he never e-mailed me ........
                You use an agent and the agent decides to screw you & your out the $

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  You use an agent and the agent decides to screw you & your out the $
                  your right 4 once ....ive tried 2 see what this was all about every time he's online like right now, but havnt got a response...........

Comment

your right 4 once ....ive tried 2 see what this was all about every time he's online like right now, but havnt got a response...........
                    He's an idiot for broadcasting it

Comment

Working...
                    X