Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well our Government really F*CKED us this time..Online Gambling Bill to pass tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so should we withdraw all our money? this sucks!!
    Benny is my name Major league baseball is my game

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      So if we recieve a check from pinnacle, no bank will cash it? Is this what that means, fucking Prick Republicans, and i am one.

well pinnacle won't even give you a check depending on the way you sent money to them. Like I used instadebit, and they will only cash me out via them.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• I think the best bet right now is to use Neteller.
        Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
        ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

• Originally posted by vondie
          well pinnacle won't even give you a check depending on the way you sent money to them. Like I used instadebit, and they will only cash me out via them.

Vondie, i send the money via money gram, and i have yet to cash out any but they will send a check. My question is, with this legislature will that check be any good to deposit in a US bank
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Dear Sir,

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate person.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
            Pinnacle Sports

this is an email i just got back asking how they were going to handle checks drawn on an off shore book were going to be able to be cashed in the US. I will post there respose if i get one
            [email protected]

Comment

• i just called bodog asking about the payouts..

they said that because they use a third party, there should be no problem in funds reaching your bank account.

is this true???

Comment

• I just sent a scathing email to my congress woman Anne Northup, i swear im voting democrat next time. These fucking Republicans dont need to be legislating morality, fuck off i dont need my hand held
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by xjcx
                  i just called bodog asking about the payouts..

they said that because they use a third party, there should be no problem in funds reaching your bank account.

is this true???

I dont know as i dont have bo dog, but if it is a 3rd party i dont see how US banks could know. Banks would put a hold on any unknown bank while they check to see if funds are available, but i cant see them running back ground checks on every bank. jmo
                  [email protected]

Comment

• lets all just move to canada. and kick all the canadiens out of there
                    makin it rain since 2004

Comment

• heres the response Pinnacle sent me

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent action by Congress to pass the Safe Port Act which includes certain provisions to limit the growth of Internet gaming through the restriction of payments to gaming companies. This bill does not expressly make Internet gaming illegal, nor does it look to target players who enjoy gambling online. Instead, it seeks to prevent online players by restricting the methods bettors can use to fund their Internet wagers.

Pinnacle Sports is licensed by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles and in our licensing agreement it is a legal requirement that we maintain
                      sufficient funds to be able to honor the winnings of all of our customers at anytime. Pinnacle Sports has earned an industry leading reputation for
                      providing the quickest payouts online and you can rest assured that your winnings will always be paid. You will continue to have access to your
                      funds 24/7.

Pinnacle Sports encourages all clients to consult with an independent legal advisor or their local attorney general's office as to the legality of online gaming in their area.

Pinnacle Sports has active customers from more than 100 different countries worldwide and we remain committed to providing a safe, secure
                      and rewarding online gaming experience for all of our players.

Regards,

Pinnacle Sports
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Thanks JC, that's good info back from Pinnacle.
                        Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
                        ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
                          heres the response Pinnacle sent me

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent action by Congress to pass the Safe Port Act which includes certain provisions to limit the growth of Internet gaming through the restriction of payments to gaming companies. This bill does not expressly make Internet gaming illegal, nor does it look to target players who enjoy gambling online. Instead, it seeks to prevent online players by restricting the methods bettors can use to fund their Internet wagers.

Pinnacle Sports is licensed by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles and in our licensing agreement it is a legal requirement that we maintain
                          sufficient funds to be able to honor the winnings of all of our customers at anytime. Pinnacle Sports has earned an industry leading reputation for
                          providing the quickest payouts online and you can rest assured that your winnings will always be paid. You will continue to have access to your
                          funds 24/7.

Pinnacle Sports encourages all clients to consult with an independent legal advisor or their local attorney general's office as to the legality of online gaming in their area.

Pinnacle Sports has active customers from more than 100 different countries worldwide and we remain committed to providing a safe, secure
                          and rewarding online gaming experience for all of our players.

Regards,

Pinnacle Sports
                          so what the fuck does the mean?
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bover1
                            so what the fuck does the mean?

thats what i said, who knows
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Good to see ya on top of this. No worries for awhile- it seems.
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• I love the pictures of McCain and Frist and the message that goes along with them. I laughed my ass of for five minutes after seeing those fucking cocksuckers.
                                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X