Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      Kyle Orton had IT
      lol..............................so did rusty Litch
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Jim Kelly had IT..........wait no he didn't

Comment

I think I am about to piss people off but I personally think 'IT' is one of the most overused and over analysed 'traits' in sports. If Jeter has 'IT', does Paul O'Neill? Scott Brosius? Jeter has won nothing since they left him. So would one rather have Brosius than A-Rod? The 'IT' is so difficult to define in team sports and I believe it is a by product of those around you. This will REALLY piss Wayne off, but I think there are a handful of QB's that if they were in Brady's shoes, that would have 'IT' because he had a very good supporting cast and a coaching staff that out prepared anyone. I think Brady would not have 'IT' if he were drafted by just about any other team.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Jim Kelly had IT..........wait no he didn't

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
              lol..............................so did rusty Litch

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                I think I am about to piss people off but I personally think 'IT' is one of the most overused and over analysed 'traits' in sports. If Jeter has 'IT', does Paul O'Neill? Scott Brosius? Jeter has won nothing since they left him. So would one rather have Brosius than A-Rod? The 'IT' is so difficult to define in team sports and I believe it is a by product of those around you. This will REALLY piss Wayne off, but I think there are a handful of QB's that if they were in Brady's shoes, that would have 'IT' because he had a very good supporting cast and a coaching staff that out prepared anyone. I think Brady would not have 'IT' if he were drafted by just about any other team.

i agree......tried to say that in many other posts.....also i do not know if you were born with IT......i think IT may be developed over experiences.....failures and successes

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  i agree......tried to say that in many other posts.....also i do not know if you were born with IT......i think IT may be developed over experiences.....failures and successes
                  You and I are on the same page...but it would seem like that you have to win to have IT, so if you fail, like KB points out, I guess you do not have IT. But if Norwood's kick is straight and say the defense wins him one other Super Bowl, does Jim Kelly all of a sudden have IT?
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                  X