• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see in time if you decide to just post and not give all the hype

Comment

rook

Originally posted by TheRook
      LOL....no more hype...but let me start ANOTHER thread just to tell the sheep that are already flocking that I''ve been sniffed out already.

LMFAO!

I agree with Wayne's origional reply.
      I agree 100 %---they are already flocking around---pathetic....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        ... He also BROKE forum rules and i've hit 17 GOY plays douchebag so what's the difference????
        wayne, i feel very sorry for you, you must have some serious personal problems to have this much anger in you. all the guy did to get this response from you was to say LL hit his goy and we should leave him alone, to that you jump on him, call him names with your infamous "who gives a f***".... how you became a mod is beyond me. oh, btw, i hope your wife/girlfreind/mom never burns the meatloaf, god knows what you would do to her.

and to kapt and others, i respect you guys protecting the site but just to let you know, not everyone who sticks up for someone is a "sheep" ready to follow him. some of us are just not gonna get the mob mentality and start bashing and when some people see unfair or undo criticism, they speak up, that's all. i think the way RJ has handled the new guy is perfect, i believe he said he thought the guy would bury himself, wished him luck and let it be, very classy...
        ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seriousfan67
          wayne, i feel very sorry for you, you must have some serious personal problems to have this much anger in you. all the guy did to get this response from you was to say LL hit his goy and we should leave him alone, to that you jump on him, call him names with your infamous "who gives a f***".... how you became a mod is beyond me. oh, btw, i hope your wife/girlfreind/mom never burns the meatloaf, god knows what you would do to her.

and to kapt and others, i respect you guys protecting the site but just to let you know, not everyone who sticks up for someone is a "sheep" ready to follow him. some of us are just not gonna get the mob mentality and start bashing and when some people see unfair or undo criticism, they speak up, that's all. i think the way RJ has handled the new guy is perfect, i believe he said he thought the guy would bury himself, wished him luck and let it be, very classy...

P.S. I can bring up some other threads where people started using this Avatar often and everywhere. So, to call this my "Infamous" logo would be wrong.

2nd, "I" cook the Meatloaf and if it ever gets burnt ... It's my fault.

3rd, have you ever done or posted anything of use here at the forum?

It's low life's like YOU who actually add a whole lot of nothing behind your keypad that annoy me.

So i guess we're even with our feelings ... Huh?

Yes, i've brought this whole site down since being a Mod. That's funny. I wish you could have been here in 2002 to see what it was like.

Comment

wayne, i feel very sorry for you, you must have some serious personal problems to have this much anger in you. all the guy did to get this response from you was to say LL hit his goy and we should leave him alone, to that you jump on him, call him names with your infamous "who gives a f***".... how you became a mod is beyond me. oh, btw, i hope your wife/girlfreind/mom never burns the meatloaf, god knows what you would do to her....
            P.S.

I'm very precise and have been for years here with my records and posting. I've had the same job for 17 years, the same GF for almost 8, a 15 year old son who gets straight A's and B's in school, never been arrested or in trouble for anything in my life, and i love creating pools and contests (have for years) just to give away prizes & money out of our own pockets to see to others have a good time and enjoy the site.

Yup ..... Looks like the profile of someone with MAJOR mental problems!

Comment

If you wanted some more attention, you got it
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Wayne, don't waste your time with this guy .. just look at his past posts .. I can not make a post either without him making a ridiculous comment .. Just consider the source ..

He is the type of guy that just wants to butt heads with us but has no useful input to the site at all .. he is a user ...

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                  If you wanted some more attention, you got it
                  It's called "Exposure" or "Rope"!

You give them enough of it and their true colors come out quick ... Good or Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    Wayne, don't waste your time with this guy .. just look at his past posts .. I can not make a post either without him making a ridiculous comment .. Just consider the source ..

He is the type of guy that just wants to butt heads with us but has no useful input to the site at all .. he is a user ...
                    I've seen his previous posts here so the minute i read it i wasn't surprised. That's why i asked if he has ever made a positive post here. He better do it soon or his time will be limited!

Comment

Originally posted by boiseboy
                      Wayne Don't Forget Larry Zybysko The Pro Wrestling "livin Legend" Lol......
                      Whis was my old neighbor, what a great guy and an even fun loving Showman....You all would have liked him....

Comment

the only posts i've made to be "conflicting" is when someone is overly rude without a reason. what i "don't add" to the forum? ok, well i don't have amusing profanity laced threads at someone elses expense, you're right about that. i've put picks out there but it's been a very busy past few weeks and so i haven't put many out there, but i try to add my two cents in if someone is asking for input, if that doesn't fit your idea of an ideal member, ban me, it's not gonna affect my life one way or the other. sry, if i spent 90 % of my time in front of the computer, i guess i'd have more to add here.
                        ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          You give them enough of it and their true colors come out quick ... Good or Bad!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................

Comment

the only posts i've made to be "conflicting" is when someone is overly rude without a reason. what i "don't add" to the forum? ok, well i don't have amusing profanity laced threads at someone elses expense, you're right about that. i've put picks out there but it's been a very busy past few weeks and so i haven't put many out there, but i try to add my two cents in if someone is asking for input, if that doesn't fit your idea of an ideal member, ban me, it's not gonna affect my life one way or the other. sry, if i spent 90 % of my time in front of the computer, i guess i'd have more to add here.
                            Maybe you should spend 90% of your time here. At least then, you would have a clue when sticking up for someone or something!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              What's up Doc?

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                                Doc must be hungry again, his stomaches growling...

Comment

Working...
                                X