ATTENTION:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL"no more hype"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Living_Legend
    why would i want to discuss sports?because i do this for a living and the more info the better,chatting is better and faster and i do it all the time,its good to argue both sides of a game and come up with a winner when u chat with someone instead of posting messages its a big difference!
    It's a F-ING talk forum dumbass. That's what we're here for, to DISCUSS sports. You're a fraud and you know it!

Comment

Wayne Don't Forget Larry Zybysko The Pro Wrestling "livin Legend" Lol......
      PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Living_Legend
        why would i want to discuss sports?because i do this for a living and the more info the better,chatting is better and faster and i do it all the time,its good to argue both sides of a game and come up with a winner when u chat with someone instead of posting messages its a big difference!
        OMG ... and you can not discuss it here on the forum??? ... you are going to send e-mails back and forth and discuss gambling???

Comment

Originally posted by boiseboy
          Wayne Don't Forget Larry Zybysko The Pro Wrestling "livin Legend" Lol......
          HAHAHA Didn't he have the "Figure 4 leg lock"?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            HAHAHA Didn't he have the "Figure 4 leg lock"?
            How about a sleeper hold ??

Comment

Good luck and looking forward to your plays! Happy New Year to all!!! :christmas

Comment

He A Pa Boy And He Had It All!!!
                PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  How about a sleeper hold ??
                  That's right. I think Greg Valentine had the Figure 4!

Comment

Can I shange my name to "the incredible blackbeard" or "the amazing mind-blowing blackbeard" let me know wayne
                    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

hahahahaha the other legends on the board was memphis mafia and the wizzzzz of odds
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Yesssss!!!! A Little "old Tyme" Wrastling Talk Always Brings Back Some Great Memories....

Comment

Wrestler: "The Living Legend" Larry Zbysko
                          Birthday: December 5, 1953
                          Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
                          Marital Status: Married
                          Height & Weight: 5'11" / 245 lbs.
                          Trained by:
                          Debut: 1972
                          Previous Gimmicks: Larry Whister
                          Finishing Move: Shoulder Breaker
                          Favorite Moves: Guillotine Choke
                          Notable Feuds: Bruno Sammartino
                          Mr. Wrestling II
                          Nick Bockwinkle
                          Eric Bischoff

Comment

LOL....no more hype...but let me start ANOTHER thread just to tell the sheep that are already flocking that I''ve been sniffed out already.

LMFAO!

I agree with Wayne's origional reply.

Comment

Good Stuff Rook!!!!

Comment

london

Originally posted by london
                                Well, so far his picks have been great, so *I* give a fuck. And, it must be pointed out since there seems to be a lot of catiness..."how dare this newcomer come in here and start not only winning, but being a bit brash".........he DID win his game of the year. Not everyone can say that.
                                what was he 4-2-1....Picks have been great---good---not great...."he did win hisd game of the year"---yes, 1-0---big fucking deal....he also stated to me---he had more GOY's....Thats a lure tactic---win one---by chummin---then hook em and bring em in....

A bit brash is an understatement.....If you need winners so FVKN bad to overlook these people and manuevers they employ, then you need to spend more time looking around this Forum first....Theres tons of Winners on this site...been here for a long time....

Wayne is as Steady as the sun coming up---no hype---shows his GOYs---justifies/explains his picks, and I think he's like 17-5 so far....Let your living legend pick 21 more, and lets see if he goes 17-5....Oh by the way---when he posts another one, and maybe hits it, you'll be paying for the next 20 to prove your point/his/or mine.......gl to ya...

kapt----

LivingLegend--post your plays---build, and they will come---as you can see by the previous posts, there are some out there that believe your hype, fell for it, and eventually will pay fort it...get em while you can---they eventualy wisen up---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X