ATTENTION:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL"no more hype"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL"no more hype"

sorry for having to start a new thread for this but i had to to start all this riot, i did not join this forum to make trouble,i joined this forum to have fun ,make money and share my oppinions with others and help people make money also,i have now noticed that people say i talk to much and create too much"hype"

well from now on i will only post picks with writeups no more talking about my life or how much i bet on the game juts picks with short writeups.

reason for this is to stop all the bashing and for everyone to get along and be civil

i wanna get along with everyone and enjoy this site and make money together

thx to all that support me

i will keep posting my picks and u can choose to follow or not up to u

gl everyone and happy newyear

Comment

Dats the way it supposed to be bro.. Just throw the plays out there and if they want to follow they will.. If not its their decision to do so.. GL

Comment

Well, so far his picks have been great, so *I* give a fuck. And, it must be pointed out since there seems to be a lot of catiness..."how dare this newcomer come in here and start not only winning, but being a bit brash".........he DID win his game of the year. Not everyone can say that.

Comment

Good to hear, keep up the good work.
          Ron Paul for president

Comment

Originally posted by london
            Well, so far his picks have been great, so *I* give a fuck. And, it must be pointed out since there seems to be a lot of catiness..."how dare this newcomer come in here and start not only winning, but being a bit brash".........he DID win his game of the year. Not everyone can say that.
            ... He also BROKE forum rules and i've hit 17 GOY plays douchebag so what's the difference????

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              ... He also BROKE forum rules and i've hit 17 GOY plays douchebag so what's the difference????
              hahahahaha douchebag i havent heard that in yrs lmao
              quit showing our age wayne and what is your record wayne lmao
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

wayne what rule did i brake ?sorry if i did iwll not happen again,just trying to be a nice guy here from now on

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                  hahahahaha douchebag i havent heard that in yrs lmao
                  quit showing our age wayne and what is your record wayne lmao
                  That would be 17-5 but since this guy hit 1 and i lost 1 ... He's a GOD! I'm sick of reading it and i'm sick of people who use all their posts to stick up for someone they don't even know, so i say

Comment

wayne i am not a god nobody said that i am just the living legend,relax

Comment

Originally posted by Living_Legend
                      wayne i am not a god nobody said that i am just the living legend,relax
                      The only "Living Legends" in this world don't post on a gambling forum.

Maybe Mr. Jordan, Mr. Aaron, Mr. Gretzky, Mr. Elway, or the Pope.

You're far from a fucken living legend my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Living_Legend
                        wayne what rule did i brake ?sorry if i did iwll not happen again,just trying to be a nice guy here from now on
                        You are trying to scam and you know it .. why would you want to talk to anyone off the forum about sports?? .. Get real ...

and read this if you do not know what you did wrong ... No addy's

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=18

Comment

Dude, you keep putting your foot in your mouth,"just the living legend" for pete's sake, or the legend "IS" here or you capitalize this thread title, show some freakin dignity and maybe a hint of modesty if you want to gain some respect here
                          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

why would i want to discuss sports?because i do this for a living and the more info the better,chatting is better and faster and i do it all the time,its good to argue both sides of a game and come up with a winner when u chat with someone instead of posting messages its a big difference!

Comment

i meant i am just the living legend as in my chat name is living legend

Comment

Working...
                              X