Kaptains "Taking time off" Period--starting now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geppi
    Bring it on Chuckie! I welcome the opportunity and I will take that as a personal threat!
    P.S. Chuckie wear your drag outfit it will be easier to recognize you PA puss!!!
    "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Comment

You just will not let die geppi .. take a couple days off and then you can decide if you want to come back ... you have my addy if you want to get in touch with me ..

No more drama on this site ...

Comment

Way to go Spark.....What the heck has gotten into people/person lately? geesh
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Bring it on Chuckie! I welcome the opportunity and I will take that as a personal threat!
          I'm making the number ... 8.5 to 3 Cheeser. Taking the favorite myself. Any takers .........?

Comment

Chuckie,
            Shut the hell up. I'm sick of your pompous ass. When I need the toilet paper then you can come rolling in. I didn't ask for your input and quite frankly I don't want it. Start acting your age. Maybe you need to get into a long term relationship to help you relax. I'll bet you never had one that was lasting for longer than 5 years.
            WOW!! just saw this all i can say is... WOW! I mean, i've been way off base in my life, I thought Dukakis would beat Regan after all, but this is a WOW, tops anything i've seen in the off base department!

I'll take the Chuck bet too........ wear the dress when you kick his ass that'll be a nice comedic touch!!
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
            X