Kaptains "Taking time off" Period--starting now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Spark...
    I just hate when a guy like Kaptain puts up a thread then the focus gets changed to some asshole....to the point where Karl has to stay out of his own thread!

Betthehouse 4 posts supporting an asshole who was just banned? Hmmmmmmm.......
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

This guy was giving to the site also. He had a system that would of been interesting to follow and see if it made us any money. I didn't see him in any way break any rules. This guy has a right to defend himself just like anyone else would. I just want help understand why everyone new that comes in to this site and starts out winning gets tossed. For everyone there is a new reason and this one reason i can't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
        Thanks Spark...
        I just hate when a guy like Kaptain puts up a thread then the focus gets changed to some asshole....to the point where Karl has to stay out of his own thread!

Betthehouse 4 posts supporting an asshole who was just banned? Hmmmmmmm.......
        np pole ...

let me add .. 4 posts in a year in and half and he defends this asshole ...

Comment

Originally posted by betthehouse1977
          This guy was giving to the site also. He had a system that would of been interesting to follow and see if it made us any money. I didn't see him in any way break any rules. This guy has a right to defend himself just like anyone else would. I just want help understand why everyone new that comes in to this site and starts out winning gets tossed. For everyone there is a new reason and this one reason i can't understand.
          Maybe it is because he IS everyone who has been tossed recently - they are all they same person. Dimes=stick=unknown=007=rain etc. Does anyone know where I can get a prop bet on his next name? Sorry Kapt for defiling your thread. I was keeping quite....
          2010 One play a day record
          22-19-1 51%
          +0.74 units
          Passes: 7 days
          Streak: L2

Comment

Hey im a supporter of many site and have little say on how the sites get ran. I been here for about 2 1/2 years and had nothing to say at all-- i understand about the *******, stickwith, and understand why them guys got booted but this guy as much of an asshole he was, he had no reason in the world to be banned for voicing his opinion. Hey im not MOD or nor what i want to be but i would be sick and tired of these guys who need you as their backbone to think. Show me where this guys broke the rules. But im sure there was no rule broken so i will just go about my day.

Comment

Originally posted by betthehouse1977
              Hey im a supporter of many site and have little say on how the sites get ran. I been here for about 2 1/2 years and had nothing to say at all-- i understand about the *******, stickwith, and understand why them guys got booted but this guy as much of an asshole he was, he had no reason in the world to be banned for voicing his opinion. Hey im not MOD or nor what i want to be but i would be sick and tired of these guys who need you as their backbone to think. Show me where this guys broke the rules. But im sure there was no rule broken so i will just go about my day.
              Good, glad you feel that way .. now you can go join your buddy .. thanks for contributing so much to this forum in the 2 1/2 years you say you have been here ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                Good, glad you feel that way .. now you can go join your buddy .. thanks for contributing so much to this forum in the 2 1/2 years you say you have been here ...
                Another one bites the dust, Ha Ha, Another one bites the dust....Boy I wish I didn't have to work once in a while...I really miss all these ASSHOLES that have gotten canned.. ..Now who can I give shit to....

Good job Modfather

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  Spark,
                  Didn't you just post awhile ago (2-2.5 weeks I think) that patience and tolerance were necessary so the site can get new members. Now you're blowing people out of the water like you don't give a shit if the site ends up with the 25 good old boys only when it closes. Sponsors don't appreciate that. You need to start showing some of the responsibility that is expected of your position and take the emotional actions out of it. You're should be showing guidance and direction along with rule obeyance, not be a hatchet man. You started after this guy early in the thread with the pure intent to ban him by the end of the day. It was rather obvious and very dramatic. You really need to slow down and think about whether you're doing it to impress the minority or protect the site.
                  "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

Comment

Originally posted by Geppi
                    Spark,
                    Didn't you just post awhile ago (2-2.5 weeks I think) that patience and tolerance were necessary so the site can get new members. Now you're blowing people out of the water like you don't give a shit if the site ends up with the 25 good old boys only when it closes. Sponsors don't appreciate that. You need to start showing some of the responsibility that is expected of your position and take the emotional actions out of it. You're should be showing guidance and direction along with rule obeyance, not be a hatchet man. You started after this guy early in the thread with the pure intent to ban him by the end of the day. It was rather obvious and very dramatic. You really need to slow down and think about whether you're doing it to impress the minority or protect the site.
                    Stay out of it Geppi...We don't need to start Bullshit around here again....Spark did his job, and got tired babysitting assholes all day....It takes alot to make him ban someone...He is the most lenient person as far as site Mods go.....So please don't keep beating a dead horse..

Comment

I hear what you are saying. I have been saying this for weeks!
                      Hope to see you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                        Stay out of it Geppi...We don't need to start Bullshit around here again....Spark did his job, and got tired babysitting assholes all day....It takes alot to make him ban someone...He is the most lenient person as far as site Mods go.....So please don't keep beating a dead horse..
                        Chuckie,
                        Shut the hell up. I'm sick of your pompous ass. When I need the toilet paper then you can come rolling in. I didn't ask for your input and quite frankly I don't want it. Start acting your age. Maybe you need to get into a long term relationship to help you relax. I'll bet you never had one that was lasting for longer than 5 years.
                        Last edited by Geppi; 12-02-2005, 07:53 PM.

Comment

GL Kapt.

I say KEEP FIRING!!!

Comment

Spark,
                            I do not and will not answer to anyone on this site for moves I make .. especially to people that do not contribute anything but drama to this forum .. so what I am saying to you geppi is to let this die ...

Comment

Chuckie,
                              Shut the hell up. I'm sick of your pompous ass. When I need the toilet paper then you can come rolling in. I didn't ask for your input and quite frankly I don't want it. Start acting your age. Maybe you need to get into a long term relationship to help you relax. I'll bet you never had one that was lasting for longer than 5 years.
                              Maybe when I'm in Conneticut in a few months I'll come visit you, and show you what a pompous ass can do to your Big Mouth.....And don't think I can't find out your name....
                              You never contribute anything to this forum, so do us all a favor and TAKE A HIKE....

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                                Maybe when I'm in Conneticut in a few months I'll come visit you, and show you what a pompous ass can do to your Big Mouth.....And don't think I can't find out your name....
                                You never contribute anything to this forum, so do us all a favor and TAKE A HIKE....
                                Bring it on Chuckie! I welcome the opportunity and I will take that as a personal threat!

Comment

Working...
                                X