Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    so, you're saying to fade him?

Not helping the guy out by offering advice or maybe telling him to keep his chin up...............BUT INSTEAD:

Looking to profit from his losses! You truly are an asshole.

You were probably one of the looters in New Orleans profiting off of other's hardship.
    Buddy i must admit that is one of the stupidess things i ever heard in my life....Sure you tell the guy to get up but im sure he would rather you fade him then lose too...Kapt even encourage you to fade him when he is losing... dude its about money and team that's all. dont lose focus to why your gambling.

Comment

anyone who is losing would wish you to fade them. but some cappers you have to watch out because they dont stay in the slump for long and kapt is one of those guys. But im sure if people faded him yesterday that would put a smile on his face knowing he didnt cost everyone money. Hey it's gambling full of wins and losses...follow the streak as many would say.. is support kapt and know he will come back harder then ever and i will be riding him like a horse my friends.

Comment

Dimes, I have to say sincerity isn't your strong suit my friend

Comment

diesel

i hear ya bro.......

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
            Dimes, I have to say sincerity isn't your strong suit my friend
            Maybe idiocricy would be correct then!!!

Comment

Thanks mo for the kind words..... Get on the bench son until you have respect for people.

Comment

Originally posted by dimesrus300
                Thanks mo for the kind words..... Get on the bench son until you have respect for people.
                The only thing that I've seen from you concerning respect is that you spelled it correctly and that's very suprising, sir.

Comment

anyone who is losing would wish you to fade them. but some cappers you have to watch out because they dont stay in the slump for long and kapt is one of those guys. But im sure if people faded him yesterday that would put a smile on his face knowing he didnt cost everyone money. Hey it's gambling full of wins and losses...follow the streak as many would say.. is support kapt and know he will come back harder then ever and i will be riding him like a horse my friends.
                  Where is your support on your first post??? and I am not saying you have to support anyone here but i will be damn if I will allow you to say we should fade any capper here ....

Comment

you can't pick a game so pick out my spelling corrections.....im very much of a union man and wouldnt look to put anyone out of a job so i will incorrrrrectly spell alot of words 4 you. keep up the good work

Comment

Attention:

To Wayne, Chuck, RJ, Spark, Cover Boy, Big Weiner, Big Ticket, Lovedoc, griswold, waynechung, Spearit, blake, goodboy and others....

I hope you start losing every play you post, i'm planning on fading all of your picks and i want to get fucking RICH while you all go down!!!!

Guys... lets stop giving this dickhead the attention he doesnt deserve.... your 15 minutes of fame are OVER!! :uzi:

Kaptain... you know what you're doing noone has to tell you what or what not to do...... I wish you all the best, it will turn around and I hope you will still be here throwing your cajun mojo around when it's needed!!
                      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

See ya bro ...

Comment

very good pole ... Love it ...

he is gone ..

Kapt, I saw you looking in earlier .. thats for not getting involved .. you are a class act all the way buddy ...

Comment

you can't pick a game so pick out my spelling corrections.....im very much of a union man and wouldnt look to put anyone out of a job so i will incorrrrrectly spell alot of words 4 you. keep up the good work
                            IBDA ... I didn't know they had a union by that name (International Brotherhood of Dumb Asses).

Comment

Spark i went through and saw everything this guy wrote and don't understand where he went wrong! You don't owe anyone here anything. Why do you owe them to keep taking their plays while they are cold. Just don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by betthehouse1977
                                Spark i went through and saw everything this guy wrote and don't understand where he went wrong! You don't owe anyone here anything. Why do you owe them to keep taking their plays while they are cold. Just don't understand.
                                Good, when you get to be MOD here you can run it the way you want .. i am not answering to you or anyone else here ..

Comment

Working...
                                X