Tarver/Jones In Fight Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarver/Jones In Fight Thread!!

Please keep me updated on each round....thanks!!

referee has visited the dressing rooms and given instructions

Comment

Roy is up warming around with a mild sweat and Tarver is still getting his gloves taped and cold

Comment

Cuz Tarver's a cool customer and he's bout to come out swingin' before Old MAN KNOCKS HIS ASS OUT
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

My buddy wants me to put 600 on Roy Jones thru my offshore. Should I hold it??????

Comment

$600 on Jones.......? Man I think thats a ballzy call! I see the going against the trend thought but atleast cut that in half!
            5* 0-0
            4* 0-0
            3* 1-0
            2* 1-0
            1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

I put it in for them. At BoDog Jones is only 150.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                My buddy wants me to put 600 on Roy Jones thru my offshore. Should I hold it??????
                i would not hold it even though i think tarver will win....i do not think it is a no brainer......roy has something to prove..whether his body can do it remains to be seen...remember they are both 36 years old.....so it is not like roy is old and tarver is not....he still has the heart of a champ.....

i have a weird feeling on this one

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  i would not hold it even though i think tarver will win....i do not think it is a no brainer......roy has something to prove..whether his body can do it remains to be seen...remember they are both 36 years old.....so it is not like roy is old and tarver is not....he still has the heart of a champ.....

i have a weird feeling on this one
                  Thanks Tony, I put it in for them so I hope Jones wins for them!

Comment

Interesting line moves at Terrible's in Vegas this evening: Jones went from +170 to +160 and back to +170, all within 30-40 minutes, maybe an hour and a half before the fight.

Comment

roy seems real nervous....laughing and will not look at tarver in the center of the ring...here we go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                        Mike you should have held it! Roy won't be able to spell his first name after tonight! :D

Comment

He should have retired when he was at the top of his game

like Jerry Rice
                          If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

very boring 1st round....roy circled and tarver jabbed him a few times....nobody comitted to anything....round tarver...he was the only one who even threw a punch

Comment

Roy has a glass jaw, so he can't fight Tarver flat-footed in the middle of the ring. He has to box, and it appears that that's what he's been training to do these past few months. You don't normally train as intensely as Roy did this time just to slug. I think he's going to stay on his toes, use the ring, and give Tarver a boxing lesson. If he can stick to his plan, I think he'll definitely outpoint Tarver, and might well knock him out. Tarver has one-punch knockout power, but with intelligent boxing Roy can overcome that. His worst enemy is his own ego. If he slugs it out in the middle of the ring, he's doomed.

Comment

Working...
                              X