Stewart, Gordon feuding after wreck at Dover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I guarantee i have 100% more of a chance hitting a baseball off Tim Wakefield than i do qualifying and surviving a Daytona or Talladega Race. I would be scared to death at one of those tracks and i'm sure all will say it would be fun trying but if you don't think they would spin that car around going through a turn at a buck 60 or 80 and light up a wall you're crazy!
    Are you kidding me? The greatest hitters in the world have a hard time hitting Wakefield. What makes you think you'd hit a pitch off Wakefield?

Comment

Wayne, with all your replies you've actually confirmed my ridiculous points. As kids tens of millions millions play baseball throughout the world. An extremely small percentage get even a sniff of the majors. Maybe 1 out of a million.

However, how many 12 years old try racing as their sport of choice. Maybe 1000. Maybe 10,000. Even if only one makes it to NASCAR?????????

As I stated with proper training and a large bank roll your chances of driving NASCAR are far greater than playing any of the other major sports.

POINT MADE!

For you to disagree well that's RIDICULOUS!

Comment

Working...
      X