My Plays for 5-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spark / Kmann

Regarding " Alan Palmer " ... never heard of him up until yesterday .

So this Jabroni claims to have a pretty good reputation in the gambling industry ?

Frank and I did some checking up on him. We made a few calls about Fuck Face.

The responses we received so far sound like an owl convention ...

"Who ?"

"WHO ?"

"WHOO ?"

"Ummmm ... Palmer ... Palmer.... I think he's our custodian ... does a lousy job , too ... the joint looks like a pig sty when we come in every morning ... gotta fire his fat ass "

"WHO ?"

"Yeah .. that asshole owes us money "

"The Golfer ???? "

"Who ?"

" Palmer ... Palmer ... Oh yeah ... Cry Baby Palmer ... The Jamook who bets 10 time reverses and loses then he makes lame excuses when he's not able to pay on time ... he whines like a little bitch, too ... we're gonna need to straighten his fat ass out ... he's getting on our fucking nerves. "

"WHOOOOO ?"

"HUH ? " ... "WHO " ?

" Yeah Palmer ... That cheap dead beat ... He squeezes a buck so tight that by the time I get it George Washington's face is all black and blue."

" WHO ???? "

"Betsy Palmer ? The old actress ? "

" Who ? "

" Fernando Palmer ??? The Hairdresser ??"

"WHOOOO ?? "

" YEAH PALMER ... he stumbled in here one night to ask for more time to pay .... by the looks of his suit ... I believed him "

"WHO ?"

"Oh Yeah I remember him now ... drives a 1957 Studibaker .. it broke down one night and this fat tub of shit comes in here begging for $3 to buy gasoline. We roughed him up and threw him the hell out of here ... He Smells awful too ... like he hasn't showered in a month "

"Who ?"

"Whooooo ? "

" Oh yeah I know that one ... he's a busted suitcase "

Who ???

" Yeah ... lard ass Palmer ... if you see him tell "Spendo " that we're looking for him "

"WHO ? "

"Palmer ... Palmer ... YEAH ... The dented can !!! ... we tried to call him 2 nights ago cause he owes us ... Verizon disconnected his telephone. "

"WHOOOO ? "

"YEAH ... Strictly a Five and Ten Time Guesser .... he needed a car so I put him next to my friend Angelo ... Angie hooked him up with a '57 Studibaker "

So Kmann ... Spark ... that's what you're dealing with ... some broken down nobody .... don't waste any more of your time This asshole needs to climb a ladder a mile high just to look you 2 in the eye.

Comment

Who? Arnold Palmer?

Who Jim Palmer?

Comment

Rosey Palmer?

Fuck Face is too busy jerking himself off. Then he pats himself on his back with his cum filled palm.

LOL

Comment

Hey .. it's sex with someone he HATES

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
            Hey .. it's sex with someone he HATES
            HA HA Himself

Comment

FrankB

" Who ??? Jessie Palmer ??? That no talent point shaving pencil neck ? "

Comment

Working...
              X