My Plays for 5-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmann
    Record couldn't have been too good to be $9575 down....I asked a legitimate question, have my reasons, and explained why I did very politely...You stated why is that question always asked when you have a bad day...Well by your own admission, and what I see posted, you had a buch of bad days...

The losing or winning doesn't affect me any type of way...Lack of info---for new members can be deceiving...If you're that thin skinned, then you can't handle this Forum anyway...

I'm sure theres a ton of people on here thats gonna miss ya...Or do you just want em to come back in and say please stay....

Enjoy your trip...kapt

well said. i dont understand why people get so mad about someone questioning records,unless they are trying to hide something. that is what gives the site a good reputation.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

This guy always posts losers and then crys when he does. Who in their right mind plays as many games as this guy does? And for the money he claims to. This guy is a joker

Comment

Alan Palmer

Originally posted by Alan Palmer
        lol you post on forums I have been very sucessful in my life at sports gambing and am off to a bad start in the bases, atleast I acknowlege my losing nights and post results daily which most losers dont. kmann you are a classless scumbag and I hope you the worst. the good guys here no where they can find my plays anyway worst of luck to you and any other haters

Alan---you have your own site, of which I'm a member---just joined...Based on your plays and record, and attitude, I figured I could help you along your cripple paTH OF WINNING...

I can't understand why you want to come here and display so many ridiculous play and money figures...You say you've been sucessful, must be in the past, sure as hell isn't recent....

I don't mind you calling me a scum bag, but classless irks me...You have to have class, to judge some one classless---and you sure don't...You're too immature to belong to this Forum...

As far as scumbag goes, once again you have to be a scumbag, or surrounded by scumbags, to be able to differinciate and identify...I believe you can do that one...

Like I said earlier, enjoy your trip, and If you need $ to make it and get out of here, myself and a ton of good cappers on this site are ahead, and we'el pass the hat for your poor sorry ass...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...GL to you on your next forum hopping trip, to try and drum up business for your own site....

Take your football and go home lil boy...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

lol you post on forums I have been very sucessful in my life at sports gambing and am off to a bad start in the bases, atleast I acknowlege my losing nights and post results daily which most losers dont. kmann you are a classless scumbag and I hope you the worst. the good guys here no where they can find my plays anyway worst of luck to you and any other haters
          where do you post your results daily...that was my major question, when you flew off the handle...If its on your own web site-- say so.....we don't hide things here....welcome to "Truth Town"...I know you must be lost to be here....

Like my boy "Jack Nicolson" says "you can't handle the truth"....

I didn't call you names, because I'm not that childish...This is my last reply to you, so you go ahead and enjoy your personal rebuttal, and get it off your chest lil man...kapt

Comment

HEY FUCK FACE!!!!

First, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kmann is one of the classiest guys you'll ever meet.

Second, this is an open forum. If you don't like his question either get thicker skin or get the fuck out of here. He never wished you bad luck. On the contrary. He came into your threads wishing you luck. You are posting games betting a few dimes on each. He asked a legit question. He's looking out for some of the younger members.
            Last edited by frankb03; 05-25-2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kmann

Alan---you have your own site, of which I'm a member---just joined...Based on your plays and record, and attitude, I figured I could help you along your cripple paTH OF WINNING...

I can't understand why you want to come here and display so many ridiculous play and money figures...You say you've been sucessful, must be in the past, sure as hell isn't recent....

I don't mind you calling me a scum bag, but classless irks me...You have to have class, to judge some one classless---and you sure don't...You're too immature to belong to this Forum...

As far as scumbag goes, once again you have to be a scumbag, or surrounded by scumbags, to be able to differinciate and identify...I believe you can do that one...

Like I said earlier, enjoy your trip, and If you need $ to make it and get out of here, myself and a ton of good cappers on this site are ahead, and we'el pass the hat for your poor sorry ass...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...GL to you on your next forum hopping trip, to try and drum up business for your own site....

Take your football and go home lil boy...kapt
              FANTASTIC. Bravo to you sir. I am new here and have wanted to say this but have respect for Spark and didn't want to stir up trouble. This guy posts at so many forums and never posts his record. I called him out on this myself 2 weeks ago and got no response. Bottom line is that he is full of S***. Probablly plays each game for 25 bucks. If he plays them at all. I do love fading him though. Do this and you will get rich

Comment

a l a n p a l m e r . p r o b o a r d s 2 . c o m

Geez---I wish I was good and rich enough to have my own site...Must have paid for that with your earlier winnings...kapt

Comment

Alan who have no idea what kind of a man Kmann is. Kmann was just looking out for the newer members on this site.

You called him a "classless scumbag." This man is far from a scumbag, and he has more class than you will ever dream of having. Then you want to wish him the worst of luck. Everyone on this site wishes people good luck. He never wished you bad luck, only good luck, then asked a question about your record. Very simple.

Enjoy moderating your site, with all 269 of your members.
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I always appreciate your insight Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by jaguilar
                      I always appreciate your insight Alan.
                      go join his site then

Comment

Insight? He posted 8 plays, I get more insight from watching my dog lick his balls.

Comment

Way to keep these fools honest, Kapt.

Comment

Big Weiner

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                            Insight? He posted 8 plays, I get more insight from watching my dog lick his balls.
                            that is frickin funny....I just came from his site, and he played Colorado--lost 1000 and Co > won 500...In his next post adding some more games (total of 24), he states---we're behind 100 in the early games---must be a math or typo error....12,525 bucks wagered on 24 games...he lost 3000 by his own admission yesterday---that means it was more...another typo...

You've got as much chance of winning, watching your dog lick his balls, as you have of playing his picks...

What a classic---I loved it...kapt

Comment

Let me straighten you out about something Mr.Palmer ... classless and scumbag should never be used in the same sentence with Kmann ... You do not even have a clue ... As long as I am a Moderator here you or anyone else will not get away with that .. i will give up my position first ...

This is a warning .. if you can not handle being asked a legitimate question then you can leave ... Simple as that .. and I will show you to the door ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                                This is the best post of the night.

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X