• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on Spark!!

Comment

Frankie B

Originally posted by frankb03
      HEY FUCK FACE !!!!

First, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Kmann is one of the classiest guys you'll ever meet.

Second, this is an open forum. If you don't like his question either get thicker skin or get the fuck out of here. He never wished you bad luck. On the contrary. He came into your threads wishing you luck. You are posting games betting a few dimes on each. He asked a legit question. He's looking out for some of the younger members.

LMBO @ your calling this guy FUCK FACE

He's got some set of onions disrespecting OUR KARL ... he also deep down wants to lose.

-cb

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
        LMBO @ your calling this guy FUCK FACE

He's got some set of onions disrespecting OUR KARL ... he also deep down wants to lose.

-cb
        The guy calls out Kmann then doesn't have the balls to stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
          Let me straighten you out about something Mr.Palmer ... classless and scumbag should never be used in the same sentence with Kmann ... You do not even have a clue ... As long as I am a Moderator here you or anyone else will not get away with that .. i will give up my position first ...

This is a warning .. if you can not handle being asked a legitimate question then you can leave ... Simple as that .. and I will show you to the door ...
          Well said. With lots of class

Comment

Not looking too good. A Dime on KC?

Comment

-$1475 you dont have to show me the door this is my final post spark wow you are a bigshot show me the door. as far as I am concerned everyone that bashed me can rot in hell and thats just the way I am. For the rest of you good luck on your gambling endeavors as I have been shown the door like I give a phuck one less site I have to post on. One more thing for you haters keep a eye on the other sites and watch how the season turns out as those who follow me know in the long run alan palmer usually comes out the winner and thats just a fact.

I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Palmer
                -$1475 you dont have to show me the door this is my final post spark wow you are a bigshot show me the door. as far as I am concerned everyone that bashed me can rot in hell and thats just the way I am. For the rest of you good luck on your gambling endeavors as I have been shown the door like I give a phuck one less site I have to post on. One more thing for you haters keep a eye on the other sites and watch how the season turns out as those who follow me know in the long run alan palmer usually comes out the winner and thats just a fact.

Wiz, are you threatining to leave again??

Comment

What a genius statement coming from a person who owns his own site...If you are banned, how ???? did you make this post...Geez I'm gonna miss this intellectual person, not too mention all his winners....

For the record fellows, I received an e-mail from this (lets call him a person), stating he didn't care If I had Heart Failure....What a class act he is...I kinda hope he stays, makes me appreciate the intelligent/considerate/honest people we have on this Forum....

This Forum is the best due to the honesty/consideration and family atmosphere...Remember guys, look in to your own family also, every family has an oddball looking for something, we just found ours...kapt

GL to ya Alan Palmer---you'll need it in LIFE...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I think its hilarious that this loser refers to himself in the 3rd person. Seriously who is he "The ROC"???
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

You better read my post again .. I said if you can not handle being asked a legitimate question and continue to bash one of our finest guys on this forum I will show you the door .. Why don't you stop showing your immaturity and just apologize to a guy who has been on this earth over twice as long as you ... You get my drift Palmer?? Respect .. he did not disrespect you .. he asked you a simple question ...

And then you say what you did to him about having heart failure??? You are a gem and I am sure that will increase your popularity around these forums ... Grow up young man .. You may be better off staying on your own site .. at least there you can only piss off a hand full of guys ....

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                        Wiz, are you threatining to leave again??
                        So True. LMAO

Comment

You better read my post again .. I said if you can not handle being asked a legitimate question and continue to bash one of our finest guys on this forum I will show you the door .. Why don't you stop showing your immaturity and just apologize to a guy who has been on this earth over twice as long as you ... You get my drift Palmer?? Respect .. he did not disrespect you .. he asked you a simple question ...
                          Spark, stop being kind to Kmann. He's probably 3x older than Alan.

Comment

Why don't you stop showing your immaturity and just apologize to a guy who has been on this earth over twice as long as you ... ....
                            Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black
                              I thought it was Bry smoking pot on the farm while cow tipping.

Comment

Well,

I guess we can scratch him from the Asshole of the month Poll!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X