Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that shit usually only happened in College Ball!!!! DAMN! :D

Comment

frankb! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS GAME......IT WAS 2-3-4 years ago with the Celtics.....I had the OVER........WENT TO OVERTIME.....AND....I only needed (I think it was 6 or 7 points to cover) Paul Pierce/Walker etc......if I remember right......THE TWO TEAMS SCORED 5 POINTS TOTAL IN THE OVERTIME AND IT STAYED UNDER!!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Golddvike-Not to rub it in, but I think that was the same game I had the under and won;I am pretty sure because,I remember it was an NBA game where I had the under and only a few points(around 5) were scored in overtime and I somehow I won it.

Comment

one more play===>

See if I can get this one right???

2* SEATTLE (O)51 2ND HALF!

SONICS at home only putting up 35 points!!! I got the
          Wolves in a wacko parlay at +18.5 and the over 182 (LOOKING BLEAK WITH THE WOLVES PLAYING ZONE THE WHOLE GAME) with the Lakes over +175 and +13 SO LETS ADD THIS WEIRD ONE!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
            frankb! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS GAME......IT WAS 2-3-4 years ago with the Celtics.....I had the OVER........WENT TO OVERTIME.....AND....I only needed (I think it was 6 or 7 points to cover) Paul Pierce/Walker etc......if I remember right......THE TWO TEAMS SCORED 5 POINTS TOTAL IN THE OVERTIME AND IT STAYED UNDER!!!
            OUCH!!! That had to hurt. I don't remember that game. My game also involved Boston. I forgot who the opponent was.

We should start a thread about tough losses and/or lucky wins. I remember more tough losses than lucky wins.

Comment

Thanks

SONICS!! Love my Wolves.....but money is money....Sonics over with time to go!!

HOPE everyone got a shot at it! BEST OF LUCK ON ALL YOUR PLAYS TOMORROW!! Goldv

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                See if I can get this one right???

2* SEATTLE (O)51 2ND HALF!

SONICS at home only putting up 35 points!!! I got the
                Wolves in a wacko parlay at +18.5 and the over 182 (LOOKING BLEAK WITH THE WOLVES PLAYING ZONE THE WHOLE GAME) with the Lakes over +175 and +13 SO LETS ADD THIS WEIRD ONE!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! GV
                Nice easy win, Vike!! I had that, over 96 2nd half, and Seatte -7, all looking good right now!!
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

thanks

thanks for tulsa, great pick..........why am i still up at this hour?

b

Comment

What do you mean Shorty. It's only 10:15.

Comment

Working...
                    X