• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One play====>

that may work out tonight:

I took Tulsa early early early at +2

Just took them again at -1
    Hit Port St and Niag last night along with a few parlays so buyer beware as this is a different day.

Might try the CLEV/INDY (O) 185 for those total guys!

fwiw

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! GV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

BOL tonight GV
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL tonight Vike
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

gl gv
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Gv gl
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Goldvike, do you like Tulsa because of the Hawaii playing on the mainland theory?
            I know for football it was nice, because you could always count on Hawaii to LOSE on the mainland.

Comment

Good Luck tonight GV

Comment

Good Luck...

Couldn't pull the trigger on that one 'til you gave the word !! Thanks GoldVike...
                Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

GL tonight GV!!

Comment

Gl Gv!!

Comment

gl tonight on them
                      THICK 1

Comment

hawaii's reeling no doubt.

good luck!

Comment

Thanks

EVERYONE!! Reallllllllllllly busy lately HOPE YOU ALL HIT YOUR PLAYSTONIGHT!!

I already have the Pacers -2 for the game and THE TOTAL I posted so will get a tiny bit greedy here and play:

CLEVE CAVS -1.5 3rd Quar ONLY!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! GV

Don't forget 2nd half plays either!

I hit a small parlay with PENN/HARV & HARV OVER for the 2nd half....there are some out there every night!!
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Tulsa c o v e r s

GV. Nice call on Tulsa. A little luck never hurts either. We were only up by 2 with 15 seconds left and had the ball. Hawaii fouls a 46% FT shooter and HE MAKES BOTH SHOTS for a 4 point lead. And that was all she wrote. Thanks for another winner GV.

Comment

thanks

sandman I am very glad it won for you!! Now if the sorry ass Cavs would quick playing like the Mistake by the Lake team they used to be we could be even better with the over......They already jacked me for a 3rd quarter win having won the quarter by 2 points and have the ball but throw it right to a Pacer and foul Croshere with 6 seconds left....then to top it off. LeeBrownEye James throws an uncontested layup off the glass and never touches the rim to screw the win a SECOND TIME WITHIN 6 SECONDS......must have known I had a play on it!

NOW........WHY IS EVERY SINGLE SERVICE AND PERSON BETTING THE PISTONS AND THE LINE HAS DROPPED TO THE LAKERS!!!???

Looks like prior to tip off a money line play on LAL may be prudent! Wait and see I guess if there is late money though to take it back the other way.......THERE ARE A LOT OF DIE HARD FAKER FANS OUT WEST THAT STILL THINK THEY ARE GOOD,,,,,

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND EVERYONE!! Gv

Comment

Working...
                              X