X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COMPLIMENTS from Mark The Real Animal For Posting about Him At Bc,

3* Bobcats + 8 1/2
    Last edited by Ripple; 02-25-2005, 02:25 PM.

Comment

As perviously posted by killer on post#27
      Stan Lisowski NBA: 5* gom memphis (-4.5)

the 27 post just has 5* its now stans gom (just a point of info)

Comment

Some more trends

Brown vs Dartmouth
        Brown - 10-0 ATS away in February
        Dartmouth - 2-13 ATS at home off BB home games

3* Brown +1

Hawaii vs Tulsa
        Hawaii - 6-16 ATS away after losing 2 of their last 3 games
        Tulsa - 5-1 ATS at home off ATS wins in 2 of their last 3 games

2* Tulsa -1.5

Ripple have you heard from Redzone?

Love the ticker :uzi:
        :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Sorry king i forgot
          REDZONE Sports
          minny t'wolves + 6
          Sparks be chatting to much today..he got me all confused today lol
          Last edited by Ripple; 02-25-2005, 02:58 PM.

Comment

hummm i think rip forgot me as well,hope you get back to our earlier conversation and let me know what you might have found out for me.im not sure but i think we are all going nuts today.

seaofred
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Net Prophet

NBA:

Toronto +4 over Milwaukee
              Washington +5 over Chicago
              Seattle -7' over Minnesota.

Comment

lol sorry seaofred ur right..ill continue to search ..but anyway did ross benjamin work at canjun sports before moving on ....and did u know mike linebacker is up 90* for the month way to go mike linebacker

Comment

husker, again. VSS's selections are left open for the player to decide ats vs money line and they usually only buy a half point - rarely a full point and never more than 1 (their 6.5 on Furman was released when the line was 4 before the movement up to 5). Their listed win/loss records on the report that thick posts are only representative of just that, their standard win/loss record which is a pretty accurate reflection of their results just like everyone else on that chart (even though no service's record is 100% accurate because of subjective grading, and missing plays etc). Their percentage of bankroll won/lost is where the money line is factored in (positively or negatively) - and that is not posted on the regular consensus that thick puts up. Not sure how many times we have to post this! On their site they acknowledge the extra juice on the 6.5% record, the information you are looking for is just not posted on the basic consensus that thick thankfully puts up. bol tonight
                  Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 02-25-2005, 03:10 PM.
                  OBE

Comment

Rip, quick question. Will you be able to get Ton Stryker's GOY tomorrow?

On Saturday, February 26th, I’ll be releasing my

7* College Basketball Game of the Year.

So far this season, my basketball games rated 4*’s and higher have done extremely well hitting at a 65 percent clip! That number should improve after Saturday’s play brings home the bacon!

The side I have chosen for my GOY is locked into the ideal situation. If the linemaker is generous enough to post a fair number, I may make Saturday’s play my first 8-Star release ever.

I like it that much.

Comment

Anyone with BigAL? He won again last night and is now 17-3.... He has an NBA game tonight... Or John Ryan? Thanks
                      RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

big john, gonna share your big play with us lol? bol pal

OBE

Comment

Old Blue Eyes, while I am not paying $150 for it, if you know of a consensus Service etc...that has his plays, I will def join for the week or so.
                          I also have been able to access his plays before thru Northcoast for $15 and if that's the case, I will def purchase the play and post it.

Comment

oh $hit lol, I read your write up like it was your game lol. If I see anything for Stryker I will certainly post it for ya. bol pal
                            OBE

Comment

big john i feel confident his plays will be posted here tomorrow,,ill be here all day tomorrow (again) and ill definetly do the best i can for you big john

Comment

Thanks OBE and RIP.....

The thing is...be careful everyone with the upcoming big plays..It's getting to be the end of the college season so you know these handicappers are going to be throwing out their GOY's just to generate more buyers. I also find it funny that these handicappers GOY's are always on a Saturday. I know Sat is the largest card however it's still ironic to me

PPP - 2 - 6 stars tomorrow
                                Stryker - GOY
                                ASA - 10 Star Midwest GOY
                                Texas Sports Wire GOY

And I am sure others will follow

Comment

Working...
                                X