Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey rip whats up bud?well i see that he is with phoenix sports ticket and he is teamed up with greg dempson and mike lineback just to name a couple off the top of my head.maybe this can help us out but if not well at least we tried,ok thanks bud appreciate your work on here very much.got to give you some credit or sparks head might swell too much....hehehehe.

seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

NEVER WONG (hitting 60% plus)
      Cornell +6.5

Yup, he's playing Ivy when he said he wouldn't before.

Comment

Root? Does He Even Play Nba?

Comment

Originally posted by raedan
          NEVER WONG (hitting 60% plus)
          Cornell +6.5

Yup, he's playing Ivy when he said he wouldn't before.
          Guess he's a wiar .. Sorry, could not resist it ... haha Ok, I guess it was not that funny ...

Comment

Morning fellas . Yesterday sucked! BUT TODAY is a brand new opportunity and someone is GONNA PAY! ....i just hope its not me...lol LETS GET EM this weekend guys! lol

Comment

www.vegassportspredictions.com

SMU +1 over Boise St

Comment

Computer Boys comp is on Seatlle.
                Note: Unlike the scamdicappers, I tell the truth, and the truth is I can't remember the last time I guessed right on Minn;when I bet on them like last night, they don't cover,when I bet against them, they cover.
                Well, I still think this team is in a lot of trouble and am going to bet against them tonight unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Comment

savage just be safe and take the over.in seattle's home games the past 3 years when the total was between 190-194.5 seattle is 11-3 over in those games.i too had minny and they stink and will never get my money on them again this year.

good luck seaofred
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Northcoast Comp Line-4* from Triple Crown on Detroit(Stool says it is their top play for today).
                    Seofed-Good idea and thanks,and I may just do that, but I am also going to break my rule(I think so anyways) of not betting AGAINST a team when you bet ON them the previous time and LOST.
                    The again, one has to alweays be careful is the NBA, and anything can happen.
                    Goldvike refers to the NFL as the National Fixed League.
                    I would refer to the NBA as the National Bookie's Association's (League) for reasons which are obvious if you have read any of my posts.

Comment

Marc Lawrence 100% NBA Super Pick Super Play! - Friday 2/25

Marc Lawrence 100% NBA Super Pick Super Play! - Friday 2/25

Play On: Memphis Grizzlies

Note: Grizzlies play with double digit loss revenge, off a double-digit loss, against Denver who enters off a 21-point win. Look for Memphis to improve to 5-0 ATS at home with a road game on deck tomorrow night. With the Grizzlies 17-4 SU in their last 21 games against losing teams in the 2nd half of the season the L2Y as they improve to 18-0 ATS in their last 18 SU revenge victories here tonight.

Comment

adam meyer :

TheSportsTracker
                        February 25, 2005
                        Greetings!

Adam cashed last night on Stanford as his False Favorite Winner. Join Adam and TheSportsTracker as he release his NBA Basketball Triple Play highlighted by his MAJOR MOVE play.

Tip Of The Day
                        COLUMBIA

spark u got me confused ...lol i have no idea what u mean ..lol take ur medicine

Comment

JB Sports
                          2* New Jersey -8

Stan Lisowski
                          5* Memphis -4.5
                          4* Seattle -7
                          3* Clevland +3

Minny is back on my shit list ...
                          Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

Hello Mark(The Animal) I see you in here .. Just want to say hello and hope things are going good...

Comment

whos the animal theres not alot so we can narrow it down ,ask him where my friends money is the crook
                              i see him here too hes looking for someone lol ,hey animal what happened to stanford your pac 10 goy .....stick to football ur great in that sport the rest ur terrible..at least animal uses his real name unlike these other services cudos to mark from not hiding from us ....man spark you dont miss a trick ....
                              Last edited by Ripple; 02-25-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Uncle Lou Sports:
                                We are taking SMU PK against Boise St.

Comment

Working...
                                X