• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Service Plays Thread

nt

MAR LAWRENCE FREEBIE

Oakland Athletics at Minnesota Twins
    Saturday, August 7, 2004 1:20 P.M. EDT EST

Granted, Twins Santana appears to be in a zone, but the fact of the matter is Hudson has cashed in 16 of his last 18 team starts in August. Let’s back Hudson off the DL as a dog here today.
    Good Luck -Marc Lawrence

Play on: Oakland
    GLTA

Comment

Marc Lawrence Tip of the Day

Tampa Bay is 13-3 home in Game Three of a series and Seattle is 4-14 away in Game Three of a series this season.
      GLTA

Comment

Vegas Experts Tip of the Day

Texas Rangers at Baltimore Orioles, Saturday, August 7, 2004, 4:35 P.M. EDT EST

Over the past 3 seasons Texas is 62-48 vs. the A.L. East. This year it is 27-18 as an underdog priced in the +100 to +150 range. And it is 44-30 vs. RHP. Baltimore is a sub-.500 team at home & played over its head last night in the 9-1 win. Look for it to return to earth tonight.

Play on: Texas
        GLTA

Comment

Freebies

Free Picks from around the web Sat 8/7/04:

C overs.com;

Freese - Chicago White Sox
          Ness - Dodgers
          Gabrielle – Winnipeg Blue Bombers
          Angland –
          Merill – Seattle Mariners @ Tampa Bay over
          Miller – marlins
          George –
          Marshall –
          Foote –
          Steele –
          Mike Lee –
          Campanella –
          Doc’s Sports –
          Leonard – Toronto Blue Jays
          Lawrence – As
          Mcmordie –

Sports advisors.com;

Adams – 2* Cleveland-White Sox OVER
          Benton – 2* phillies
          Myers – cubs
          Rivers – expos
          Darden – indians
          Delaney – 2* angels

10star picks.com;

Severansky –
          Stoffo –Cleveland at Chicago Over 8.5 runs
          Hale-

Freeplays.com;

Sharpshooter – reds +125
          Totals – BOSTON/DET UNDER 9
          Jimmy spats – tampa bay
          Scout –
          Hawkeye – mon/hou under 9.5
          Huddle up – Toronto +165
          Dr. Vegas - Fla -150

Ewinnerscirlce.com;

Platinum – padres -165
          Razorsharp – reds/col OVER 13
          #1 – phillies +170
          Computer – white sox -155
          Easy money – oak +135
          Wynn – tampa bay -145
          Big time - RANGERS/orioles OVER 10.

Please feel free to copy this into a word document and revise/post picks in the future, I can’t do this every day, so a few volunteers from the board would be great.
          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Northcoast (3* from Billy Coleman) is under the total in the Seattle/TB game.
            Incidentally Coleman's 5* GOY goes today. Can someone get it?
            The best bet on the board that win or lose it will make more sense that Big Al's pathetic GOY loser on Arizona against LA a few weeks ago,a 10-3 loss.
            Sebastian has a brave 2 team parlay as his comp. today=Detroit/Mont.
            Last edited by savage1; 08-07-2004, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Anybody get tips4sport.com? Their record is posted for the last couple of years by month, by plays, etc. I took them early this year and they didn't do well despite the fact they won 180 units last year in baseball. I tracked their record posting during the time I had them and it was accurate. Another reason I think they're honest is they did really badly in NBA and hockey during Jan and Feb and they posted their big losses. They've been heating up lately and have won 49 units this year in MLB. And that's playing one unit on each game, no 20 unit, 10 unit, etc...just one unit a game. I'm going to purchase them again in September, since they've torn it up in September last couple of years. August during the last two years has been slow for them, but they've started out really hot this month. As soon as I buy them, they'll lose 10 units a week for the rest of the August.

Comment

Bubbbablackjack

Saturday, August 7th 2004

Expos +$220

Royals +$170

Mets +$160

Indians +$150

Diamondbacks +$190

Premium Subscription Plays Record 38-32 (+ $1080)

www.bubbablackjack.com

Comment

Don't forget if possible someone please post Billy Coleman's 5* GOY today.

Comment

JIMMY SPATS
                    Your complimentary winners are now 37-12-1

TAMPA BAY

WUNDERDOG
                    AUG: 1-4

*Chicago Sox/Cleveland Over 8.5 runs (Garcia vs. Lee)

Cliff Lee has really struggled of late which is understandable considering his age. He has hit the wall that young guys often do, due to the amount of innings he has been asked to throw for the first time in his career. Garcia has thrown well since moving over to the White Sox but the Indians have a scrappy lineup that can give him fits. Finally, of the 22 games Hunter Wendlestedt has umped behind home plate this season, 17 have gone over the total for a whopping 77%. The Indians are 22-8 Over (+13.5 Units) in road games vs. good power teams that are averaging 1.25 or more HR's/game over the last 3 seasons. The Tribe are 20-6 Over (+13.3 Units) after a win by 2 runs or less this season. The White Sox are 5-1 Over the total (+3.8 Units) in home games off 2 consecutive close losses by 2 runs or less to a division rival over the last 3 seasons. One unit on the Over in this one.

Comment

JEFF BENTON

Ok, nice to see Tampa Bay get me the free money last night. I am 4-1 this week, 9-3 last 12 and 31-13 last 44.

Tonight, I am going to ride Philly over Perez and the Dodgers. Philly is red hot right now. I mean, red hot. This team swept the Padres and took care of business over Ishii last night. They get another lefty in Perez tonight and they will take care of business again and win their 5th in a row on this road trip.

Grab the Phillies and watch them get another road victory tonight.

2* PHILLY

TRACE ADAMS
                      Colorado yesterday makes it 16-5 my last 21 comp plays!

Tonight's winner is a play on the OVER at US Cellular Field. Last night the Indians and the White Sox played a rare UNDER, but tonight there will be runs aplenty when Cliff Lee and Freddy Garcia tangle.

2* Cleveland-White Sox OVER

Comment

CHOKE YOUR BOOKIE

Free pick of the Day: (5-0 this week, 5-1 last week)

8-07-04- Rangers / Orioles
                        Winner: Over 10

REASON: It all comes down to pitching again. We know the hitters on both sides Soriano, Young, Tejada, J. Lopez and Palmeiro. The list does not stop there. Now add this to inferior pitching and you have an easy over play. Erickson is making his first start as a Ranger on the road. He lost both of his starts with the Mets this year. Lopez's last 3 starts against Texas have played over. Opposing teams have a .411 on base percentage against Lopez in his last 3 starts. Orioles have also lost 7 of his last 10. Look for Texas to start hitting the ball again and the Orioles to take advantage of Erickson's first start in a Ranger uniform. Play the over.

Comment

SEAN MICHAELS

He is now on a 43-19 run with his last 62 comp picks (22-10 in the NL and 21-9 in the AL

2-FLA
                          2-SEA

Comment

SPORTRENDS
                            AUG: 5-0

MLB TAKE ATLANTA W/BYRD OVER ARIZONA W/GONZALEZ Matchups

PITCHERS SPECIFIED MUST GO OR PASS GAME

RECENT TRENDS

ATL is 10-3 on the road and 6-2 Vs NLW teams last 30 days.
                            ATL on the road out scores their opponents by 1.0 runs/game last 30 days.
                            ATL is on a 3 game winning streak.
                            ARI is 2-13 at home and 2-4 Vs NLE teams last 30 days.
                            ARI at home out scored by their opponents by 2.8 runs/game last 30 days.
                            ARI is on a 2 game losing streak.
                            ARI has lost Gonzalez' last four starts.

Comment

BOB G
                              AUG: 2-3

Toronto and the Yankees Under 9.5 -115

Love the way both Lilly and El Duque have been pitching. The Yanks have won all of El Duque's starts this year. He has an ERA under 2.00 in his last three starts. Ted Lilly is at the top of his game. Lilly has a 0.92 ERA in his last three. The Jays are only 1-5 in his last six starts, which tells me they don't hit behind him. Yanks only hitting .239 against lefties in their last 10 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X