This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th of July to everyone.

Let the fireworks begin ! Let's get'em..

Good luck to all.
    On the Outside Looking In

Comment

MORE FREEBIES

Silver Strike Sports MLB - 7/2 MONTREAL (L.Hernandez) -149

Black Cobra Sports MLB - 7/2 CLEVELAND (K.Tadano) at
      CINCINNATI (A.Harang) Over 9.5

Silver Strike Sports MLB - 7/2 ANAHEIM (A.Sele) -129

GuruWins.com MLB - 7/2 LOS ANGELES (K.Ishii) 119

Will popst Regular plays when I get my Report
      GLTA

Comment

Re: Spark

Originally posted by fleetfox
        Top of the morning to ya
        Hey Fox... I hope things are going good buddy!!!

Comment

PPP-PLAYS

Florida with Pavano (-185) over Tampa Bay with Bell
          These are the D'Rays we've come to know and love, providing us with a winner yesterday in their 14-0 loss. Good chance they'll get swept by the Marlins this weekend, a team from whom they took 2 out of 3 last weekend. Bell has been less than mediocre in 5 starts with a .550 ERA. Pavano has been superb as the Marlins have won his last 7 starts. In his last 6 starts, the opponents have combined to score only 11 runs. He has a 2.78 ERA YTD, 2.96 home and 1.57 ERA L3. He has a 1.10 ERA LT against the Devil Rays. Don't usually look to lay this high a number in MLB but this combination of factors is just too good to pass up.

Over 10 Baltimore at Philadelphia
          Baltimore, with their weak pitching and decent hitting has been the Major's best Over team at 46-28. Riley's last 6 starts have all produced an Over with games averaging over 12 runs. It's well documented that Philly's new ball park, Citizen's Bank Park, is a home run hitter's haven, averaging over 3 per game. Even in this week's series against the poor hitting Montreal Expos, the teams combined for 16 rpg in a 3 game set. This one could be over in the early innings.

Under 9 New York Yankees at New York Mets
          Two pitchers in good current form at an Under ball park. Night games at Shea have averaged just 7.6 rpg this season, slightly below the average of 8.0 from LY. Mets' good pitching and weak hitting have made them a solid Under team in this park. Trachsel has pitched far better here (1.76 ERA) than on the road, with 6 of his 9 starts in this park going Under. Yankees' Mussina has been in solid form of late, allowing just 18 BR in L4 starts with a 21/2 K/BB ratio. All signs point to a solid Under 9 tonight.

Comment

Spark

So far so good....been up most the night...got pinched nerve in my back and the flu...but no problem got good Doctor who put me on some heavy meds...hell ths is better samoking shit and legal too....plus I do not go back to wrk until Tuesday
            GLTA

Comment

FREEBIES

Handicapper League Game Date and Start Time (Eastern) Game Pick Type Pick Unit Value

Kech1Sports MLB 7/2/2004 at 7:10:00 PM Cleveland Indians/Tadano at Cincinnati Reds/Harang overunder Cleveland Indians/Cincinnati Reds o9.5 4

T-N-T Sports Picks MLB 7/2/2004 at 7:10:00 PM Cleveland Indians/Tadano at Cincinnati Reds/Harang team Cincinnati Reds 5

Vegas Cyber Sports MLB 7/2/2004 at 7:35:00 PM Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Bell at Florida Marlins/Pavano team Florida Marlins 5

Devil's Picks MLB 7/2/2004 at 8:10:00 PM Seattle Mariners/Moyer at St Louis Cardinals/Williams team St Louis Cardinals 5

Porky's Picks MLB 7/2/2004 at 8:10:00 PM Seattle Mariners/Moyer at St Louis Cardinals/Williams team St Louis Cardinals 5

Cut Above Sports MLB 7/2/2004 at 10:05:00 PM Los Angeles Dodgers/Ishii at Anaheim Angels/Sele team Los Angeles Dodgers 5

BIG BOARD SPORTS MLB 7/2/2004 at 10:05:00 PM Kansas City Royals/Reyes at San Diego Padres/Peavy team Kansas City Royals 5
              GLTA

Comment

Dragon Sports FREEBIE

MLB Los Angeles vs. Anaheim [2004-07-02]
                1 Unit on Anaheim Angels -130 (or better)
                Reason: The Anaheim Angels win for Aaron Sele. Don't believe me? Sele is 4-0 on the year in 9 starts, and his team is 8-1 in all of those starts. He also has a great history against the Dodgers, at 5-0 in the last 7 years with a 1.80 ERA, i'd say he has LA's number. Kaz Ishii for LA, despite a 9-3 record, hasn't really pitched consistently at all, he's got a 5.24 ERA on the road and his WHIP is 1.5+. Ishii also has a history against his opposing team, only it's not as impressive, he's 1-3 with a 7.00 ERA lifetime versus the Angels. Another thing I like about this game is that both teams seem to rally behind their starters as far as the bats go. Now, I would much rather have the Angels lineup behind me than maybe any other lineup in the league. Also note that the Angels are 5-1 over the last three years at Anaheim in this series.
                GLTA

Comment

Mike Nowlin
                  Friday July 2,2004

20* Boston +100
                  10* White Sox +140
                  10* Over 9 Yankees +115
                  5* Minnesota -110

Comment

Mel Stewarts Free Play

I think I heard right. He should get rid of the MUSIC. New York Yankees.

Comment

anyone have the big buzz with nsa 20* also otm did not see
                      there pick yesterday have they lost 3 days in a row. thanks in advance

Comment

Valley Sports 1* to 5* Rating System

FRIDAY 07-02-2004
                        ANAHEIM(SELE)OVER LOS ANGELES(ISHII) --4 STARS
                        SEATTLE(MOYER)OVER ST LOUIS(WILLIAMS) --2 STARS
                        MINNESOTA(LOHSE)OVER ARIZONA(SPARKS) --2 STARS
                        BOSTON(ARROYO)/ATLANTA(WRIGHT)OVER THE TOTAL --2 STARS
                        GLTA

Comment

Billy Coleman

BILLY COLEMAN

5* INTERLEAGUE GOY COLORADO (KENNEDY)
                          4* LOS ANGELES (ISHII)
                          3* CINCINNATI
                          3* ARIZONA (SPARKS)
                          3* OAKLAND

GL

Comment

FREEBIE

Whocovers

Sport: MLB
                            Game: Blue Jays @ Expos in Puerto Rico
                            Date/Time: 7/2/20047:00PM EST
                            Pick: Over
                            Reason: All of a sudden, Montreal has started to hit the baseball. The lowest scoring team in the majors by a wide margin in 2004, the Expos have produced five runs or more in each of their last six games, their best offensive stretch of the season. Brad Wilkerson has hit four homers in his last five games; Jose Vidro has put together an 18 game hitting streak; while Orlando Cabrera, Carl Everett, Tony Batista and Nick Johnson have all started to contribute after horrible starts. While the Expos were an Under machine early in the season, they’ve been a consistent Over team in recent weeks: 5-1 to the Over in their last six games and 11-5-1 to the Over in their last 17. Facing a mediocre starter from Triple A making his first MLB start, this Expos offense should continue to produce. David Bush was 6-6 with the Syracuse Skychiefs, with an ERA over 4, not the type of numbers that would have merited a call-up to the big leagues if the Blue Jays hadn’t been desperate for starting pitching help. But Toronto is hitting the ball as well as they have all year themselves. The Blue Jays pounded out 14 runs against Tampa Bay last night, and they scored 17 and 16 runs in their previous two series, averaging well over five runs per game. Throw in the fact that this series has trended heavily to the Over for the past four seasons (13-4-1), and we can reasonably expect another high scoring game today at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in Puerto Rico.
                            GLTA

Comment

FREEBIES

C-Stars Sports Picks MLB - 7/2 CHICAGO WHITE SOX (E.Loaiza) at
                              CHICAGO CUBS (C.Zambrano) Over 7.5

Hogie McMurtrie MLB - 7/2
                              Best Bet! CHICAGO WHITE SOX (E.Loaiza) at
                              CHICAGO CUBS (C.Zambrano) Over 7.5
                              GLTA

Comment

FREEBIES

BuzzDaly
                                Indians K.Tadano (+117) for 5 units at Reds A.Harang on July 2, 2004
                                Angels A.Sele (-129) for 5 units vs. Dodgers K.Ishii on July 2, 2004

EMS Sports - Ernie Montgomery
                                White Sox E.Loaiza (+137) for 5 units at Cubs C.Zambrano on July 2, 2004

Hate 2 Lose Sports
                                Phillies B.Myers (-160) for 2 units vs. Orioles M.Riley on July 2, 20
                                GLTA

Comment

Working...
                                X