This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFC--

Some I track myself, others I "steal" from free pick sites.

Comment

someone asked for stu feiner. second hand stuff here but...

parlay of the month
      whitesox
      giants
      My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

anyone with ocd 5 unit play?

Comment

Jimmy the Hat

4 units on StL -168

I used him a little for football and his big plays were on fire. I haven't used him for baseball so play at your own risk. This isn't a big play for him.
          Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

RFC-I only know of the EastCoast Comp. phone affiliated with B.Mac.
            Usually Mac's 5 unit bombs are from Jigsaw, The Manager, Chuck Luck,etc.
            Last edited by savage1; 06-29-2004, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JEFF BENTON

Nice to keep this free pick streak going with another winner on Monday night with the San Diego Padres. That now make this run 8-1 my last 9 free releases.

All you need to know about this game tonight is the fact that the Cardinals are 10-1 in Carpenter's last 11 starts and he is 6-1 in nine road outings this season.

I just don't see the Cardinal coming into Pittsburgh as hot as they are and falling flat on their face losing to Pittsburgh and expecially Burnett, who will be facing a bunch of angry Cardinals tonight.

St. Louis swept a four-game series at Pittsburgh, May 31 - June 3. The Cardinals are 5-2 versus the Pirates this season and have taken 12 of the last 17 meetings.

2* ST.LOUIS CARDINALS

Comment

CHIP MURPHY GAME OF THE MONTH

unverified record of 11-1 last 12

PHILLIES (specify Milton)

Comment

The Sandman's 5% Tuesday Night MLB Best Bet Release:
                  # 912 Colorado Rockies (Estes) -115 over Milwaukee Brewers (Capuano)
                  Please List BOTH STARTING PITCHERS for This Release.
                  RESTRICTED to Colorado on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                  Please Invest at -115 to WIN 5% Bankroll (9:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                  Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Cloudy, 30% Chance of Isolated
                  Thunderstorms, 67 Degrees, Wind Right to Left 10 MPH

# 916 Los Angeles Dodgers (Weaver) -130 over San Francisco Giants (Lowry)
                  RESTRICTED to Dodger Blue on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                  Please Invest at -130 to WIN 5% Bankroll (10:12 PM EDT First Pitch)
                  Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Mstly Cldy, 66 Deg, Wind In from RC 6 MPH

# 916 San Francisco/Los Angeles (Lowry/Weaver) OVER 8 (Even Money)
                  RESTRICTED to Over 8 Runs or Less (At Even Money or Better)
                  Please Invest at Over 8 Runs to WIN 5% Bankroll (10:12 PM EDT First Pitch)
                  Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Mstly Cldy, 66 Deg, Wind In from RC 6 MPH

# 929 Anaheim/Oakland (Escobar/Mulder) OVER 7.5 (-115)
                  RESTRICTED to Over 7.5 Runs or Less (At -115 or Better)
                  Please Invest at Over 7.5 Runs to WIN 5% Bankroll (10:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                  Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 61 Deg, Wind In from Right 15 MPH

Comment

Working...
                  X